Ch. 11 | Bracelet and More (?)

Start from the beginning

"Calm down, Y/N! I just came to give you something. Can I come in right quick ?" I was hesitant at first due to the fact that I really wanted to sleep, but nevertheless I let him enter. He walked over to my bed and sat down, patting the seat by him, I walked over and sat down.

He seems pretty excited.

"Please make it quick, Okkotsu I'm super exhausted." I notify him as I rub my eyes and pout. He gave me a gentle smile and a small laugh before reaching into a bag.

"Alright, look." He holds up two bracelets, one has a band of four colors; (top four favorite colors), each looping into each other with an empty pendant hanging encircled with a (f/c) brim. The other having the same design, but with what seemed like Yuta's favorite colors. I reached out to both of them and gently took them from his grasp and stared at them with awe.

"Okkotsu.. Where did you get these ? What are these for ? How much did they cost ? Why are they matching ?" I blasted more questions at him while still being immersed at the beautiful pieces of jewelry.

"Y/N, calm down AGAIN. I got these for me and you," he gave me an eye smile, "after the last fight, I kept feeling bad at how you're always the one in danger and I'm always waiting so, I decided to get us matching bracelets to signal when the other is in danger! Look."

He grabbed the bracelet with my favorite colors and put it on my (right/left) wrist, then he held out his wrist and I put on his bracelet. The smile on my face refused to fade and peered at him to see him smiling right back. I launched forward, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt him hesitate to wrap his arms around me, but he did.

I pulled back with only one arm coming back and sliding from around his neck to his cheek. I held his face close as he kept his arms around the middle of my back, and just stared. It was another moment, we were having another moment.

Until, I felt my face heating up, realizing our position and propinquity and pulled away still smiling and speaking up.

"So, how do they work ?"

"Oh, like this, look," he gently grabbed my hand and lifted it, pressing onto the pendant. It started to glow different colors and reveal different animals and symbols. "I haven't come up with a signal for every single one of them, but there's like 5 or 7 different symbols and animals. For the time being I came up with one tap means you're in danger. Two taps means you've found the curse, but not engaging until the other comes. Three taps means the same except you ARE engaging." he explains.

"Wow, that's so cool! Can we try them out right quick ?" I begin to get impatient to see them in action.

"Sure, go ahead and give it one tap and then look at mine," he instructed. I eagerly follow his instructions, giving my charm one tap and immediately turning my gaze to his. There appeared a koala cradling a bamboo stick, I giggled at the sight and then double tapped. Now, there was a (favorite flower) on Yuta's charm. Then, I triple tapped, looked up and there was a butterfly.

"Okkotsu.." I began my sentence while looking down at my bracelet.

"Yuta." I glance up at him, my mouth slightly agape, "Call me Yuta.." he said with a gentle pink shade apparent on his cheeks.

"Yuta.. these are so beautiful and adorable. Thank you." I directly eyed him and gave my softest smile.

"I just thought I should get it for the convenience and as an apology gift.. It's in your favorite colors since I texted Inumaki to ask for them.." he scratched his neck and turned away blushing. "I'm gonna go now though, so have a good night."

"You too." I replied before lifting myself up and kissing his cheek. He bursted red and sped walk towards the door.

"SWEET DREAMS!!" he blurted out as he slammed the door closed. I laughed at his reaction and settled down to sleep.

Yuta's POV

As soon as I closed the door my phone rang. I hesitated a bit to pick up since I still feel a little flustered from previous events, but then I checked the caller ID and it was Panda. I swiped the answer button.

"Yeah ?" I answered in a hushed tone having myself standing right outside Y/N's dorm room.

"Gojo-sensei told all of us to meet at his office at 11 am tomorrow. He'll be sending Y/N on a mission to occupy her while he discusses her past with us, alright ?"

"What kind of mission ?" I ignore the rest of the information having my main concern be the injured girl in the room in front of me.

"Lower grades than usual, no need to worry lover boy." Panda teased.

"Good, but okay I'll be there!" I hung up.

Continue_

Authors Speech_

Authors Speech_

Alright alright alright, I still feel like this is boring, but I'm honestly trying my best :') anyways I'll finally be revealing y'all's past lmaooo
but anyways thanks for reading through <3

love, levi ෆ