chapter 3

Mss.Fatima froze and wasn't able to believe. Farha- mss fatma's daughter in law was also shocked.

“I know you will be shocked it's been 8years. the girl lost her memory and the only thing she could remember was your name and her name.” he said.

Farha quickly dialed her husband's number.

“Ali I have a big surprise for you.” she said.

“what's up with you farha what is that? He asked.

“they Found Ilham after all these years. She wasn't able to reach us because she lost her
memory.” she said out of excitement.
shock and couldn't offer a single word afterwards.

**

Ifrah’s brother found out that she was alive and went to the hospital the same day she was about to leave the hospital. They tried to follow her but they couldn't.

**

Mss. Fatima finally met Ifrah - thinking she's her daughter Ilham.

She quickly hugged her and
cried so much. “you have grown up so fast.” she said looking into her eyes.

“You look more beautiful, we have missed you a lot.”. She hugged her again.

The woman showed her some pictures and said you see this one is your father he has passed
away. The other one is your brother Ali. After you leave he gets married to farha and has a daughter named Aseer.

***

Ali came back home remembering a lot of things that happened in the past. He entered Ilham's
room and got very emotional. He then went to his room and played the last video Ilham left before she went missing.
“I'm very sorry but I couldn't take this anymore. I am just so young to go through all this pain and my heart can't take it. I will be leaving and please don't bother about me.” she said in the video.

The driver drove mss.fatma and Ifrah to their home. Mss. Fatma said: welcome back home my
daughter....

***

This is where my story began, but it won't end here ~ Ifrah & Ilham

Ifrah headed inside and everyone welcomed her. She saw two people that weren't introduced to her.

“ this is Yazid.” Ms.Fatima said, pointing at him.

“it's completely unbelievable. I have been waiting for this day and I know it will surely come. It has been a difficult years for us without you Ilham.” Yazid said.

“it was definitely, but she's finally here with us.” Ms Fatima said.

She went further and Said "this is Nadir, Yazid's father."

She then called the very beautiful charming 8 years old daughter. “this is your niece "come on Aseer meet your aunty.” she said pointing at her.

Few minutes later she dressed and came down for dinner.

"are you ready for your new life ilham?"
Ifrah shakes her head meaning yes.

They all have dinner together but
through our ifrah didn't utter a single word.After everything, Ifrah went back to her room.

“what am I doing? I am faking to be someone else and fooling people? I can't continue this. I can't.” she said crying.

Ifrah finally got the chance to call her mom.

“Mom I can't continue this lie. I miss you so much and I wanna come to you.” she said crying.

“but you know your father is after you. Ifrah they will kill you whenever they find you.” she said.

That's how life continued for Ifrah. playing a complete role of someone else even though she doesn't want to but has no other option.