𝕋-𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥 & 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤//𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕩, 𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕒 ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ

Time flies by, and sapnap came down to the liveing room in one of Dreams oversized t-shirts.

"Damn baby that's really oversized on you" Dream said eyeing his s/o smiling at this.

"I'm aware" sapnap said sassy, going to sit between his blonds.

Punz got up to get the snacks  he and dream peppered, "what drinks?"

"Cherry coke"  sapnap said.

"Y'know" Dream hummed.

Soon they got all settled and picked top gun:maveric. They watched the movie being an adotble couple feeding echother, and snuggling.

Dreams hands would slip up the shirt sapnap was in rubbing his waist causing the shorter to moan softly.

Both blonds looked over and smirked.

"My such pretty noises~" they'd tease.

"M-m what is the t-shirt that hot?" Sapnap moaned out softly, dream got up picking up sap.

His panda panties would show, "what's hot is you're just in a t-shirt and panties"

Sapnap got kissed deeply  and they made out headingnto there bedroom  dreams hands undressing  sapnaps fat, lovely  ass he and punz love been cock-deep in.

Sapnap of crouse took that as a que to undress dream, hearing belts drop to the hard wood floor, was Truly a sound that made sapnap a whore.

Pre-streching himself to the males sizes, tugging on any clothing they had on with breathless moans.

"M-murph~" sapnap whined felling his full naked body get ambushed with  cold air, felling the cocks he's longed for slam on in.

"Mm fuck u little whore~ you stretched yourself for daddy" the blonds groned thrusting  in harshly.

Greedy wet lips all over the ravernette, bite marks that will surely bruise over and become a dark purple hickey, truly for the three the time in there bed, is what they love to spend with echother.

Expiclly  the blonds, the horny fucking blonds loved to see this side of sapnap.

Moaning in delight, his insecurities are gone, sure sapnap kept trying to hide his thighs.. he hated them.

"Daddy~" sapnap said attempting to hide his thighs with a blanket.

One of the blonds took the blanket it, trusting harsh as they treated sapnap like a little princess and made that incurity  of sapnaps forgotten, marking it in lushous marks.

"Baby don't hide those bueaiful  thighs" Dream said suckinging  them.

"There cuby not bueaif-.. Ah!" Sapnap moaned.

"Sush don't talk negative  about yourself baby" punz said.

The blonds got sloopy and soo came into there lover  and went to get cleaned up, more proply this time.
-
The blonds are nevorously  figgiting  as they are getting ready to propose to there boyfriend, sapnap walked into the room smiling.

"Awe its like the room you asked me out in!" Sapnap giggled.

The two nodded and saw sapnap rubbing his stomach, "babe why are you rubbing ur stomach"

"Well you're baby is pregnant" sapnap said softly, "now what you want to ask?"

The boys fell to there knnels and proposed.

"Yes!" Sapnap said  jumping into punzs arms snuggling them.

The ring slipped onto the others hand, a kiss of passion.

"Our happiest day of our lives" the blonds said.

Well that was only a frist one, 8 months passed sapnaps obviously pregnant  now, walking down the isle. They got married and as a bounce surpsie. There little bundle of joy.

Baby violet was welcomed into the family she was a spitting imagine  of sapnal with bright blue eyes.
.
.
.

"And that's how we fell inlove violet" Dream said holding the toddler.

She giggled and clapped nuzzling her dad.

"Hwppy ending!" She giggled.

"Yeap that was your parents story book alright" punz said holding the sleeping sapnap.
.
.
.
THE END

Runaways - preamnap ⋆Squal To Our Ravernette⋆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें