𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞//𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕪 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪

I look to punz humming, "hey can you hook a left on this exit"

He'd nod looking at me rasining  his eyebrow.

"I mentioned a place to you before we got togather, I'm haveing you take us" I mouthed.

Punz smiled and nodded as he pulled off the long highway, I contuied to give him some directions.

"Park in the next empty parking spot" I said softly.

And like that he did I helped sapnap walk down, it was a bueaiful  crystal clear lake, with a flower feild  around.

"It's bueaiful" sapnap said hugging onto punz.

Punz smiled, "damn who knew me and Dream shared a braincell- we both thought of the same place"

I luaghed a bit, "well I figured pandas would like it here"

We'd all smile sitting down and cuddled in the grass, watching the bunnies hop, the ducks splash and swim and the fish  jump.

"This is like a teenage dream, so peaceful" sapnap smiled softly.

"Have to agree, our teenage dream  was the quiet boy all along" we'd say hushly.

Sapnap giggled and snuggled closer as we watched the sunset, "we probaly  should get back on the road"

"Mhm considering  there may be cops looking for me and Dream due to the accident" punz said nevorously.

Sapnap nodded  and got up we'd take him back to the car, I decided to switch with punz so he could sleep with sapnap in the back cradling sapnap.

I'd smile, humming the song teenage dream as I'd pull out and get on the long highway heading north, away from the town that never loved us.

Tonight, and the days on marks a new chapter of our lives, the one with a happy ending. And no toxic as fuck parents, trying to convice one of us to marry and carry a dickheads child.

I'd smile seeing my bueatys asleep in the rearview, this is the dream. Me and my loves, vs the world.

The troubslome duo, as officly and like a snap became a trio, then left a town, the town hated me and punz, though wanted to fuck us.

Really we wore all got fucked  in one way or another, but the world had a strange way, the way of showing us how to find and fall inlove.

The one good thing the town gave us truly was echother, and that's all we needed.

Sure me and punz are rich, but that's not all that matters. Trufully.

Driveing along the roads, humming as the sunset fades darker and darker, baby whites shining, shining bueatifully through the sunrough  outlining the only ones to have the kye to my heart.

All in my mind, thinking and planing of what we have in the future, for now it very foggy and not very foreseen. But it can never hurt to imagine it.

Many, apon many exits pasts, even the wonderful sign saying the shitty town was 100 miles away.

Good rendice.. but here's the issue the cops are in lookout for me and punz..

And I fear if we get cought... we're gonna lose our baby..

Dream don't think like that as if I'd let that happen