PART-17🔞

*Next Morning*

Your eyes open due to some noise and you looked at the direction from where the noise is coming from....

Here your husband drying his hair not being aware that his own wife shamelessly staring at his half naked body.... He looked extremely hot whenever he fliped his hair to get every strand of his to be dry properly.. After drying his hair he wore his shirt.. Then watch, socks and shoes... And you were just literally watching his every move.. And then you saw he was struggling to choose his tie...

Y/n- this one(you took the tie and said) this one goes perfectly with this suit... Let me make it for you)

Tae- no thanks I'm not going to wear tie today! (With that he took his coat went downstair)

Y/n POV- Tae you love ties... are you this much angry to me... That you can't wear the things which I select for you... I know I made a mistake and bcoz of that somewhere i hurted you too much but let me apologize Tae just for once talk to me plsss(tears fall from your eyes)

After few minutes you fresh your self and went downstairs too..

But you saw only Ari was at dining table...

Ari- Good morning unnie... Here have your tea!

Y/n- Thanks..

Ari- unnie did oppa get another project or something...

Y/n- why?? I mean why are you asking this?

Ari- no he went so early today... Like he used to go before... I tried to stop him and said to have breakfast but he just said he'll eat in his way... And went...

Y/n- I know he's trying to avoid me... And why not I deserve his ignorance... (You mumbled)

Ari- did you said something unnie...

Y/n- huh?? No no is my brother also went for office

Ari- yes unnie just few minutes ago before you came... and you don't worry at all i send extra lunch for oppa (You nodded and thanked her)

*Time Skips at Evening*

Ari- unnie don't laugh that was too awkward for me he was just inch away to kiss me and I just pushed him that day....

Y/n- what about embarrassing Ari you can tell this story to your children proudly that how you pushed their father(laughed)

Ari- unnnie!!! (She whined)* and just after second you got a call*

Ari- who's calling you?

Y/n- Mr. Bread cheeks(you said in a low tone but enough audible for Ari)

Ari- what???

Y/n- It's Taehyung!!

Ari- hmmm go ahead talk with you bread cheeks *she laughed*

You picked the call being so nervous you don't know why he called you what he wants as noticing his behavior from last night you didn't felt good and Ari was also in front of you... Hoping for best you picked his call...

Y/n- yes tae....

Tae- Door bell will rings in few seconds....
(Just he finished and door bell rings you looked toward door)

Tae- go open the door...

You gestured Ari to wait... And went to open the door.. You saw his PA standing with 3-4 boxes in his hand

Tae- take the boxes!

PA- it's from Taehyung sir

Y/n- ah Thank you(he handed you all the boxes and went)