PART-12

Y/n- no no this can't be happen no Tae, I wouldn't let you do this to me.....ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! (You screamed loudly and started crying)

and then your phone started ringing.....you shot open your eyes and came back to reality....your whole face was covered by sweat.

Y/n- what was that... (Said breathing heavily)

you quickly calmed yourself, wipe the sweat of your face and pick up the call...

OTP

Tae mom- hello y/nniee

y/n- h-hello mom...how are you (you try to talk in a calm way)

Tae mom- what happen y/nniee you ok? did something happened(but she is a mother she can sense things which you didn't say at all.)

y/n- yes mom everything is fine here...when will you all come i'm missing you,dad and Ari...

Tae mom- everyone is good here,...we decided to stay here for few more days...but Ari is coming tomorrow..(then your mom takes the phone and said)

y/n mom- ohh so our daughter is only miss and care about her inlaws now...

y/n- mom!!! there is nothing like that...you know how much i love you and papa.. (You whinned)

Y/n mom- i know I know I'm just kidding... Btw how is my daughter

Y/n- I'm good mom how are you and papa

Y/n mom- we are also good... And how's my son in law... Where is he?

Mom- he's also fine mom... And he's in office (listening this tae mom said)

Tae mom- what it's going to be 8 Pm there and he still didn't came yet.... I told him to come home early... Wait y/n I'll call him and take his class...

Y/n- mom....mom calm down... He planned to come home early... But today was his meeting and due to some reason it's got delayed for 4 hours.... That's why he's getting la(your sentence left incomplete when door bell rings) I think mom he came... (You started going toward door while talking on phone)

Tae mom- ok then I'll talk later... Byee and take care...

Y/n- byee mom(you end the call and open the door only to see your tired husband standing there but his face lit up after seeing you...you immediately took bag from his hand and enters in the living room with him)

Y/n- is there too much work in office today(you said while taking off his coat)

Tae- (he nodded and said) I tried to come home early... But I stucked in meetings n all.... Sorry!

Y/n- it's ok Tae I understand you don't need to say sorry to me... (Said while taking off his tie)

Y/n- sit here, I'll bring you some water...

He sits on sofa while started Unbottoning his shirt handcuffs...

You give him a glass of water and said

Y/n- btw how was your meeting? Did you get the deal...

After drinking water he look at you and said

Tae- yeah meeting gone well and we gets the deal too... (And laid his head in your lap)

You smiled while you were caressing his hairs softly... And unknowingly you were staring at him while thinking about previous things you dreamed....(and then he snapped his finger in front of your face taking you out from your thoughts)

Tae- what happened where are you lost... Wifey?

Y/n- huh? umm... n-nothing

Tae- you know I miss your presence in office too much.... (He said while taking your hand and placing the kiss on your knuckles)