"You're already naturally beautiful." Remus said to the girl.

       Not knowing how to respond Clem squeezes Peetas hand and nods her head at Remus.

CINNA: I'm here to help you make an impression. Now usually, they dress people in their clothes similar to their district.

CLEM: Yeah, our's is coal miners.

CINNA: Yeah. But I don't wanna to do that. I'm gonna do something that they're gonna remember. Did they explain about trying to get sponsors?

CLEM: Yeah, but I'm not very good at making friends.

      "Aint that the truth." Haymitch and Gale muttered gaining a glare from both Katniss and Clematis.

       Some laugh seeing their interaction.

She said with a raised eyebrow and shrugged her shoulder.

CINNA: We'll see. I just think, somebody that brave shouldn't be dressed up on some stupid costume now, should they?

She gives a small smile.

CLEM: God, I hope not.

CAPITAL: TRIBUTE PARADE 

The stylists all talking to their respective tributes giving them advice on what to do.

Zooms into District 12 conversation.

CINNA: It's not real fire. These suits are built so you won't feel a thing.

PEETA: They feel pretty real to me.

CINNA: Thats the idea.

Walking towards Clem with a stick holding a small flame.

       "Are you going to light them on fire?" Remus asked his voice evident of worry in his voice.

       Cinna noticing says "Yes but it's safe." Remus nods his head still a little unsure but somewhat calmed by the man due to his experience.

CINNA: You ready? Don't be afraid.

CLEM: I'm not afraid.

Screen shows the crowd of thousands of people.

Panning out to see the very top of the stadium

(that's what I'm calling it.)

         "Woah."

         "That's a lot of people."

          "What are they wearing?"

Sits President Snow right in the middle no one sitting to close only sitting in the left and right, only himself as if he's a king.

CAPITAL: TRIBUTE PARADE-ANNOUNCERS BOX

Caesar announcing and his friend nodding his head along.

CAESAR: Over one hundred thousand people craning to get a glimpse this year's Tributes.

CAPITAL: TRIBUTE PARADE-STADIUM

Again scans through the crowd to show how many people are there to watch the parade.

CAESAR (OS): And the Sponsors get to see the Tributes for the first time.

CAPITAL: TRIBUTE PARADE-ANNOUNCERS BOX

CAESAR: The importance of this moment cannot be overstated.

Showing a three part split screen of the crowd, President Snow and the two announcers.

CAPITAL: LAUNCH ROOM