⁂꧁The Company Party꧂⁂

Hello, Author here! This chapter contains a lot of sexual activities! So please be advised~
Also, I am not promoting any form of unprotected sex.
Please be safe and smart!

Y/n POV

"Peter..." I moaned into his neck. My nails grasped his back and pulled him closer to me. As if we could get any closer. He moved deeper and deeper into me with every thrust.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I moaned loudly. As he continued to fuck me in missionary. Then suddenly everything stopped. The warmth was gone.

"Not until I tell you to, love," he said as he grabbed my face and kissed me. The sweat dripping from his hair trickled onto my breast. We heaved and I begged for more.

"Brad couldn't do this for you, could he? That's why you're with me." he taunted. "Your mine" he repeated. I loved how possessive he was. He's groans and small conversations only made me hornier. I wanted him. I wanted it.

"Cum" he leaned in a whispered to me as he pushed deep inside of me. And I did. I came...a lot. He didn't pull out either. Thank god for birth control. After we came he leaned in with me for a kiss and a kiss lead to a cock warming making the session. I sat on his lap with him inside of me, fully undressed. We were attacking each other. He was kissing my neck and I was kissing his but the slow thrust egged me on.

He was right Brad never even touched me like this. This is what I wanted. I wanted to feel something. I didn't want someone to be scared to touch me.

As we continued making out, all of the sudden he thrust into me extremely fast. He held my waist and pounded me into him. My legs were numb and my head was clouded. I almost didn't care what he was doing to me. Whatever he did felt amazing.

I wanted this to last Forever.

Okay I somewhat relapsed. I told myself that was the last of fucking Peter and that Brad was much better for me. But when I saw Peter at the ice cream shoppe  in all his glory, I couldn't help but fall hard. He made me feel like I was someone new.

Honestly Peter was furious I had tried to move on but the thought of that makes me smile. He was aggressive and angry but he let it all out during sex.

I tossed and turned as the sunshine peaked through the bedroom blinds. His body caved over me and whisper into my ear, "Wake up sexy, I have a surprise for you."

I batted my eyelids open to turn over and look at him. He got up naked and went to his closet. "Close your eyes!" He said. I closed them with a pursed smile on my lips. "Now, open!"

It was a dress.

"Oh? You know you don't have to spend on me right?" I reassured him. As much as I loved the dress, it was to die for but he didn't have to!

"It's for dinner tonight, with other companies." He looked at me with worry as if I'd say no.

"No."

"Hear me out!" he said placing the dress down. "We don't have to label it. Everyone and their guys are gonna have wives. Everyone already thinks I'm dumb because I'm young. If I take a beautiful girl I can one-up them." He explained.

"Are you...begging me?" I said smiley. He furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his chocolate-brown eyes at me in a joking manner.

"We're only going as friends Parker," I stated firmly. "I don't plan on being with you anytime soon." He hissed a 'Yes' under his breath with much excitement.

As we did our final touches, we constantly asked each other if we were ready. This felt like prom but less crowded and more important. This obviously meant a lot to peter. His work was on the line and if I played my role as a wife he can possibly get more networks.