✩❀Floor 5 ❀✩

Smut warning!
.......

Y/n  Pov

It's been 2 months. Brad and I couldn't be happier! We go on dates every week. We've traveled across the world to Fiji! It was beautiful. I've never seen clearer waters.

I've heard and seen Mr. Parker but I've been avoiding him. Coffee shops, libraries, grocery stores, you name it I've seen him. I just don't need that energy in my life you know. His negativity and everywhere he goes, it follows.

"Ready baby?" Brad says as he picks up the keys to his car while I put on my shoes.

"Yep! Let's go" I said as we missioned to some errands. I double check if I have my purse and keys then we head out the door. "So where are we going today?" I said with excitement because with brad it's never a dull moment.

"It's a surprise babe." He said with a cute smirk on his lips. We get into the car and we eventually make our ways to an office firm.

"Really.." I said with my eyebrows furrowed slightly. He gives a slight chuckle.

"Hush, come on love." He says parking the car and taking his keys out the ignition.

As we walk into the firm it brings back flashback.

His piercing brown eyes

But you're with Brad now so it doesn't matter.

The bulge that always showed

Brad loves you.

"Y/n?" Brad questions. I hum back as a reply. "You okay?" He asked. I nod my head with a smile.

He grasp my hand as we walk towards elevators. He press the arrow that goes up and the elevator quickly opens.

"What floor?" I ask him

"um..5" He says while reading some papers he's faxed a while back.

"Why are we again?" I question. He replies, "I just need some one to sign and send these out for a confirmation. Nothing too serious babe".

He gives me a kiss on the forehead for reassurance and as always it works. The elevator doors open as we enter our floor.

"Hello, how is your day going? Anything I can help with?" The lady at the front desk offers

"Actually yes, is there anyway I can speak to Ms.Pots?" Brad speaks.

"Yes! Unfortunately, she is meeting with a colleague right now. If you wouldn't mind waiting right in those chairs. She should be out shortly". She finishes politely. Brad whispers a Thank you as we motion to our seats.

"I have to use the bathroom babe I'll be right back okay?" He says with that adorable smile.

"Okay baby" I say as he walks off. I grab a brochure from the coffee table in front of me and scan it briefly from boredom as I hear the door near by swing open and the conversations inside enter the lobby.

"Well it was very nice speaking to you again Ms.Potts."

Him.

"Same to you Mr.Parker"

It can't be

I quickly put my head down into my phone to text brad, 'Heading to the car feeling tired <3'

I get up and rush to the elevator, The slightest bit of relief left my body. That was before the elevator doors were opened again and fucking Peter Parker joined me in the elevator.

"You don't mind me riding with me?" He said stepping in the elevator with me as the automatic doors closed shut.

"What floor", I muttered.

"1" He said. I pushed one as I stood on the opposite side of the elevator. The numbers above the door slowly dropped

4

3

2

He slams his hand on the emergency stop button. My heart raced.

I'm not afraid of him I just...

I think I still have feelings for him.

"Y/n we need to talk. I've been texting and calling. I know you're avoiding me. I don't know why you hate me so much but please just talk to me." He words started to shake at the end.

Was he crying?

I turn to face him. Eyes puffy and red. We stared at each other. Longer than usual.
It was emotion behind it. I don't forgive him for what he did but I love him.

And Brad.

"I'm sorry" His lips mumbled.

I love Brad

"I know" I reply.

We're happy

"Peter, we can't." I say as we edge closer and closer to his lips filled with salty tears.

I love

"Y/n..."

Peter

Our lips collide. Our hands couldn't stop touching each other. It was more than just lust.

It was always Peter

I longed for him. For his touch. We began to get more aggressive. I tugged on his hair as he tugged my blouse.

"I love you peter," I say in small moans. "I always have"

"Y/n...I love you. I need you." He groans as I feel his bulge against me. I slowly grind against him.

Ding the elevator rings.

We quickly jump off of each other. The doors slowly open with the maintenance guy stand in front of us.

Peter coughs and I scoff.

"Good day Mr.Parker." I said swiftly moving pass the maintenance guy.

When I exit the building Peter catches up with me.

"Y/n, unblock me and i'll text you where to meet me tonight." He whispers in my ear

"Peter you're still a piece of shit. I don't forgive you for your bullshit. But," I say as I pull up Peters contact on my phone and press the unblock button. "Done".

Peter smirks and walks with his tongue poke inside his cheek. I open the car door and plop into the passenger seat.

Then reality hits. I cheated on Brad.

What do I do?