❀♢ Who The Fuck Is Brad?! ♢❀

I did NOT pre-read this chapter. Lmk of any corrections needed!!
.
⚠️‼️Smut Content‼️⚠️

Peter's POV

"Oh yes Peter.." She moaned as I pulled her hair and pounding into her. It was a pleasure I've long awaited.

I wanted her.

"Say you're mine" I said into her ear causing her to clinch around me harder and a slight moan came out.

"I'm yours.." She praised to me. It made me harder and I only wanted her more.

"Say it again..Y/n. Say it again" I said throwing my head back and pounding even harder with my eyes closed. A quick 'fuck' slipped pass my lips as we both finished together.
We took heavy breaths and then collapsed on to my bed.

"How was I?" She asked

"I've had better" I said getting up and dressing my self slowly. Obviously she was offended she scoffed and stood up naked into of me

"Then why don't you go fuck the girls name you kept shouting! 'Oh Y/n..So good Y/n'." She said as she threw her clothes on and rushed out the door
"Fucking dick" She said before slamming the door.

What was her name again? Ah who cares I just want Y/n.

Ring....ring...

"Hello? MJ? Did you talk to her yet?!" I said in a rush.

"No Pete, I'm meeting her in a bit. I doubt she'll forgive you anyway. Especially after that stunt we pulled." Michelle finished.

"Worth a shot."

"Sure I guess whatever you say Pete." Michelle said before hanging up the phone. I huffed and plopped onto my white couch.

Ding

A text? Oh it's just Ned. Y/n has been ignoring my for days after the event. We didn't kill him if that's what you're worried about. Here's what happened:

Flashback

"Let me out of this trunk right now!" My father shouted pounding on the inside of the trunk as we stood in front of it .

"So who's opening it?" Ned spurred out. We each stood there with weapons. I have a pocket knife. Michelle had a golf club, and Ned held a small metal bat.

I walked a bit closer to the trunk and opened it. He was still tied up and sweating a lot.

"You fucking assholes! I'll kill all of you when i get my fucking hands on you dipshits!" spit flew from his violent mouth.

"Knock him out." I said coldly and Ned covered his mouth with a rag cloth filled with chlorophyll. He shouted in the rag cloth and slowly fell asleep. 

We closed the trunk and got back into the car and drove out into the middle of now where.

"Why did we have to drop of Y/n?" Michelle question. "You know she was extremely angry. Just let her in Peter."

"She's a complete stranger and we have bigger problems. We don't need a witness around" I said before stopping the car and getting out. I slammed the door, walked around to the trunk, rolled my father out, hopped back into my car and we drove off.