✱ ❤︎ Promise ❤︎ ✱

TW//Abuse, Mentions Rape
____
Peter POV
—————
Tw//mental physical/abuse throughout entire chapter.

"Shut the fuck up!" he shouted to my mother. My mother backed up in fear with her arm across my chest.

"Get out Richard." She said with fear in her voice. Tears streamed down my face.

"Daddy! Don't hurt mommy!" I cried

"I said shut the fuck up!" He said shoving my mother onto the floor. She hit the floor hard. It was a loud thud.

"Mommy!!" I screamed running to her. Before I could get to her my father picked me up. Forcing my body to face him and saying to my face with the stench of alcohol.

"Your Mother is a slut. Sluts get treated like sluts." He said calmly. My feet kicking softly in the air. I was 6 with not much strength.

Finally he put me back on the ground. I took a step back with a light splash to hit the back of my ankle. I turned to see what I stepped in.

red.
red.
red.

"Mommy?" a slight whisper left my mouth.

no response.

I got to my knees in her blood shaking her. "Mommy???" I panicked.

"Wake up mommy!"

She was dead before I knew. All because he drank. He killed my mother and all he had to say for it was, "Sluts get what they deserve"

He was sent to jail but what about justice? She's dead and he gets to walk this earth.

He deserves to die.

The court order her death an accident. he got 5 years. I decided to leave with my Aunt. Until that was no longer an option.

Aunt May and Uncle Ben died when I was 19. Ben left me his business plans and told me to read them when he was gone since he was pretty old. His plan was Peter Plant Co. He wanted everything for me. I lived for them and created Parker industry.

I was 19 now. Legally an adult. I started my own life written by me. Happier. Better.

——————

"Y/n that's my father"

Anger.

It's an undeniable feeling. A feeling you can't get rid of. Limited to how you express them. Blissful hate.

Y/n looked at me with anger and confusion. She didn't know what to.

But I did.

I picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello" his father said.

"What do you want." I replied

"I'm in town. Let's talk. You're old enough now right?" This was an opportunity. To confront him. But I have to play it right.