Chapter 15 - Voice of Siren's Ballet Music

(Fade to Inhabitants and Nega Bosses on the secret base, Jose holds up Capricorn Key and Piece of Balance Heart as he toward to safe along his friends as they looking the safe's password.)

Cal: (narrative) My old first friend was rescued... But old second friend who working dancing teacher as doing dance even ballet dance! Katherine Provinsky, Chapter 2: The Dancer Who Sought Courage! She has a stage fright while being alone as can't do it.

(Cut to Jose walks to the safe as Capricorn Key and Piece of Balance Heart floating and plug in as Capricorn Key change into Jose's Theme and Piece of Balance Heart glowing in Jose's Color Theme. Inhabitants and Nega Bosses watching in happily.)

Cal: Nice, Jose. You've got your Capricorn Key and Piece of Balance Heart. Specially... Thank you...

Jose: What did you says?

Cal: I thank you about said from years ago...

Jose: Really? (His tail starts wags in happily.)

Cal: Yeah... I realized after destruction of stage as before I'm been reformed. You made me to save my desires of my own life... As after I saved you as became a friend for loyalty to me. (He gets hug by Jose. He made confused to him.) Are you okay?

Jose: I'm more than okay! (Wags of hus tail gets fast.)

Cal: (worried) Uhhh...! Guys?! Help me! He's getting on me! (10 Inhabitants and 12 Nega Bosses laughing.) This isn't funny, guys!

Fortstopher IV: That's so funny!

Fortie VI: This doesn't funny to me. (Everyone pause and look at him.) What? I was respecting this.

Cal: Okay! (Let it to Jose from hug.) We're find next Former Inhabitant, Zodiac Key, and Piece of Balance Heart! As watch the tape!

(Cut to Bruce pull out box of VHS Tapes and TV and VHS player on the small metal table as he and Hooverton ready charge their electricity power as plugs TV and VHS Player and then turned on as TV statics while 11 Inhabitants and Nega Bosses walk to join him as watch while he looks box of VHS Tapes as takes a tape as it floats with his power while the tape says "Katherine Provinsky (Chapter 2)" as it insert as cuts to TV statics to 36 years-old woman with dark indigo hair and purple eyes who anxiety as breaths in paper bag to screen named Katherine Provinsky.)

Katherine: Hello... (Stop breaths in paper bag.) Katherine Provinsky is my name. I'm pretty worried about ballet dance for myself. But I trying to against stage fright.

Offscreen Voice #1: (in male Chinese accent and tenor voice tone in 14 years-old) You can overcome stage fright while you're being yourself. Just be save the talent.

Katherine: Okay... Thank... (Statics to she still blow and breaths in paper bag. Worried.) Not okay for this! Not okay for this!

Offscreen Voice #2: (in male French voice tone in 27 years-old) Hey, Kath! I think he's right.

Katherine: (anxiety) Leave me alone! (Runs away.)

(TV completely static while Katherine talking in backward as the tape ejects and fall into box of VHS Tapes.)

(Cut to Inhabitants and Nega Bosses shocked surprising and speechless.)

Bruce: There's code while static.

Cal: Indeed. It was.

Fiona: Former Chapter 2 Inhabitant has... A stage fright? (Cal nods.) Okay...