Chapter 1 - Started Worse At Night

(Start to night as full moon, pans down as appears words said "Few Years Later..." as voice-over speaks while pans to the city even park, building, and houses as wind start breezing.)

Cal: (narrating) My name is Cal Suresh. I'm former chess champion. So, after event of Wonderworld as outside of the theater... Few years ago, me and my friends was trapped in the theater and then corrupted into negative monsters by Lance... As for me... My corrupted monster named Fortstopher IV who king of my set stage called "On the Board of the Traveler". He was appeared with my anger and narcissism by my first lost of chess challenge on the theater, then I turned into him as I'm gets a corrupted! (Lightning strike flashes on screen as cut to Cal's House, then pans to inside from window to pictures from walls as pans it while said.) Then he defeated and I'm free by Leo Craig and Emma Cole with costumes from my kingdom, and then during battle Lance, me and my friends give them with personal costumes to defeat him. (Last pans as final picture was Cal and his 13 friends along Balan with happy expressions as shadow figure with teal eyes walking on the hallway in guilty and worried as holding the bucket, then down the stairs while continue speaking.) Finally, they're got defeated Lance, me and my friends are finally gets outside of the theater... (Cut to kitchen, shadow figure puts bucket on the desk, then picks the pot and popcorn pack as it pours in the pot, then turn on the stove and the pot places on the stove as cooking while continue speaking.) I've got realized for after chess challenge when I lost. It was... (While narrative, shadow figure pours popcorn on the bucket as takes it and then walks to living room.) My past mistakes.

(Lunar light shines to shadow figure revealed was Cal Suresh who feeling guilty and worried as he holding popcorn, then he sitting couch and turn on the tv but he got interrupted by doorbell was ring which feeling scary as puts popcorn on the couch and then picks the broom, he walking slowly and reaches the doorknob, then quickly open the door, he screams and then looks down was Cass Milligan who feeling anxiety and guilty as holding an umbrella.)

Cal: (gasps) Cass! I'm really sorry about this, I thought you're a corrupted people!

Cass: (soft voice) It's okay, Cal. I can't find my pet cat, Paula! You seen her?

Cal: I'm sorry, I can't seen her.

Cass: Then why are you scared me as you thought I was a corrupted people?

Cal: I watched my favorite horror series on TV called "Corrupted of Infection"! Like I almost watch end episode about that! Which I watching it in every night.

Cass: Wow! That's way too much for watches it, Cal. And thank you for saying about my pet as you can't seen her. (Walks away.)

Cal: (waves of goodbye to Cass) Okay, good night and good luck to find her! (Closes the door, walks back to place for sit, and turns on the TV as appears of Corrupted of Infection.) Oh! I can't wait a final episode as nightmare was end soon! (Picks the popcorn and eats it.)

(Cut to outside of Balan Theater as Fiona Demetria, Haoyu Chang, Iben Bia, Attilio Caccini, and Lucy Wong run to outside the theater from different directions, then they looking Cass.)

Cass: You found her? (Fiona, Haoyu, Iben, Attilio, and Lucy shook their head.)

Attilio: I can't her either. Same for Yuri.

Lucy: Same for Jose.

Haoyu: Same for my adoptive aunt, Sana.

Fiona: Same for Eis.

Iben: Same for my adoptive father, Bruce.

Cass: (anxiety as starts come out the tears) And same for Cal! (Sobbing while runs as enters into Balan Theater.)

Attilio: Cass, wait! (He and his four friends run as enter into Balan Theater.)

(Cut to Jose Gallard, Yuri Brand, Sana Hudson, Eis Glover, and Bruce Stone walking on the sidewalks.)

Sana: Geez! My adoptive brother have watching his favorite show... again!

Jose: He seem likes almost done for watching TV because the last episode of final season was here as he's finally over to it.

Bruce: (chuckles) I liked him when he getting excited about final episode.

Eis: (nods while humming in agree) Me too.

Yuri: I wonder he's doing about watching it?

(Cut to Cal watching the TV in shocked and worried as Corrupted of Infection appears on the TV's screen while eating the popcorn in worried.)

Woman: (in British accent and German voice-toned) Dr. Clement! Go!

Dr. Clement: But Trixie...

Corrupted Peoples: (in eerie and echo voices) Join us, Trixie Taylor...!

Trixie: Just go!

(Cut to Cal shook in worried while he says.)

Cal: Trixie, don't do it, don't do it! (Cut back to show, Trixie screaming and caught by corrupted peoples as Dr. Clement screams and runs, cut back to Cal screams along Dr. Clement till stop the screams.) Oh no, Dr. Cliff Clement, looks like, you're a last one of entire city!

(Cut back to Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce walks to outside of Balan Theater.)

Bruce: The youngsters inside the theater.

Eis: I wonder they're doing of inside this?

(Cut to inside of Balan Theater. Fiona, Haoyu, Iben, Attilio, and Lucy walking with flashlights during Cass crying of anxiety in background.)

Iben: Oh, poor Cass. She never found her cat...

(Fiona, Haoyu, Iben, Attilio, and Lucy shocked from Cass screaming in background.)

Attilio: Cass? Are you okay? Cass! (Gasps) I'm coming for you! (Runs away.)

Haoyu: Hey, Attilio! Wait for us! (He and his friend runs to Attilio as join him.)

(Cut to outside of Dressing Room as Fiona, Haoyu, Iben, Attilio, and Lucy runs to it as Attilio toward front of his friends.)

Attilio: Okay then! (hesitated) I go to her or I call to her! Or, or, or, or... (still hesitated but shocked) What?! (Holds his head and shook.) What's happening to me?! (Grunts and fall as hold on the floor.)

Fiona: Attilio? Are you okay?

Attilio: I'm fine... But I'm feeling cold in here.

Haoyu: Neither do I have.

Fiona: Me too.

Lucy: Yes, I have, Fiona.

Iben: I feel... my negative inside me...

(Suddenly, Cass stopped screaming as the door was knocks.)

Cass: (inside of Dressing Room, in eerie and echo voice as calmly.) Attilio... Come in...

Attilio: (paused as worried) Uh, Cass? Are you okay?

Cass: (still calmly) Yes, I'm completely fine. Why are you come in?

Attilio: Uh... (To Haoyu) What's wrong with her?

Haoyu: I don't know.

Attilio: Well, thank for my hesitance and indecision to myself. (Open the door, he gasps in horror.) Cass! What's happened to you?! (Familiar hand take Attilio and drag him into Dressing Room as screams, then closed it as flashlights are all turned off.)

(Cut to Fiona, Haoyu, Iben, and Lucy scream, then runs and tired open the door as it seem locked while Attilio screaming.)

Lucy: (grieved) Oh no! Attilio! Are are you okay with Cass?! What's happened to you and her?! (still grieved but shocked) What?! Why I can't hold emotion this?! (Holds her head and shook.) What's happening to me?! (Grunts and fall as hold on the floor.)

Haoyu: That's strange. The reason was happened to Cass, Attilio, and Lucy. It's seem like... haunted!

Fiona, Iben, and Lucy: (gasp) What?! How?!

Haoyu: The spirit entered the mortal's body, the spirit which kind of... the corrupted form.

Fiona, Haoyu, Iben, and Lucy: (shocked in realize) Nega-Bosses?! They're back?!

(Attilio stopped screaming as Fiona, Haoyu, Iben, and Lucy paused and looking to Cass and Attilio come out Dressing Room in calmly with creepy smile as their eyes was covered from below the heads.)

Fiona: Cass? Attilio? Are are you okay, you two?

Cass: (in unison of Purrla and her voice with eerie and echo) Yes, Fiona... We're fine and I'm happy by him... (Points at Attilio.)

Attilio: (in unison of Princess Marey and his voice with eerie and echo) That's right...

(Cut to Fiona, Haoyu, Iben, and Lucy slowly walks away in backward from Cass and Attilio.)

Iben: You're acting creepy while your looks was different!

Lucy: Yes! I agreed to her!

Cass: Well, you seem already used...

Cass and Attilio: Your... Main... Negative... Emotion!

(Spotlights turned on as shine to Cass and Attilio as Fiona, Haoyu, Iben, and Lucy screaming in horror to Cass and Attilio was half of their normal and Nega-Boss form, then their eyes shown was part of Nega-Boss.)

(Cut back to Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce hear their friends' screaming, then cut to Cal hears the screaming while eating popcorn was paused from screaming.)

Cal: (shivering, worried) Err... I don't likes this!

(Cut back to inside of Balan Theater. Fiona, Haoyu, Iben, and Lucy start run but Attilio touches Lucy's back as Lucy screaming while transform as her eyes turned into Inkaballe's eyes, then turned of half-corrupted of Inkaballe as stop screaming while Fiona, Haoyu, and Iben gasp as Cass and Attilio laughing in creepy happily and Lucy stand up as join them while Fiona, Haoyu, and Iben screaming in terrible.)

Haoyu: Run! (He runs along Fiona and Iben.)

Cass: Look likes they're playing cat-and-mouse chasing game!

Attilio: Sounds great idea for you, Clocktower Kid!

Lucy: (in unison of Inkaballe and her voice with eerie and echo) Then we're chase them!

(Cass, Attilio, and Lucy runs as chase Fiona, Haoyu, and Iben runs to exit doors but Lucy used her power to blocked every doors as they stopped, Haoyu tries open the door in impatient while Iben looking Haoyu in worried as Fiona looking Haoyu and then looking Cass, Attilio, and Lucy, then gasps in realized.)

Fiona: I know what's happened to them! It was infected of corrupted was one main negative emotion as appeared Nega-Boss likes same start corrupted from last time! As infected people touches one person who getting full of main negative emotion energy, they'll turn into corrupted people!

Iben: I thinks it is!

Fiona: Haoyu, please stop be impatient for that! You'll getting infected!

Haoyu: (impatiently) I know, I know! I'm trying open the door!

Fiona: But you need to relax as open the door. (Haoyu slaps her hand as start cry, Haoyu and Iben gasp.)

Haoyu: Oh no! Sorry, Fiona! I-I didn't do this!

Fiona: (sobs in betrayed) I was trying you to be relax, Haoyu! (Runs away with sobbing.)

Iben: Fiona, wait!

Haoyu: (still impatiently but shocked) Why I did do to her?! (Holds his head and shook.) This can't be happening to me!

Iben: (gasps) Haoyu!

Lucy: Looks like I'm touches him!

(Iben gasps as looking anywhere until looking the metal staff as she gets it. Iben fighting Cass, Attilio, and Lucy as Lucy touches Haoyu on his back as he screaming while transform as his eyes turned into Worville Wright's eyes, then turned of half-corrupted of Worville Wright as stop screaming as until Iben stopped fight and gasp to Haoyu laughing in crazy as Cass, Attilio, and Lucy join him as Haoyu stand up as flying while Iben screaming in terrible and runs away.)

(Cut to Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce as outside of Balan Theater. Eis and Sana tries open the door while Jose and Bruce getting tired from night as Yuri looks firefly.)

Jose: (sleepily) We can get to home now? We're getting tired as start sleep from night into overnight! And Bruce already falling asleep! (Points at Bruce sleep as he and Yuri holding him.)

Sana: Seem you're right then, not seem for Cal still watching the show as he getting tired as keeps opening his eyes.

(Cut to Cal still watching TV as his eyes getting red from tired and sleep which feeling worried for much longer as still eats the popcorn.)

Dr. Clement: You! You are one for caused of this to everyone, Dr. Edgar Albert!

Dr. Albert: (in Scottish accent) Well, yer lad can't stop me, Dr. Edgar Albert!

Cal: You can do, Cliff!

(Cut back to Iben running to find Fiona and away from Cass, Haoyu, Attilio, and Lucy until she stopped runs as start crying as grief and then sitting on the floor as covering her eyes, then she start holds her head and shook with grief.)

Fiona: (offscreen) Iben! (Runs to Iben in worried.) Are you okay?

Iben: (gasps as wiping her tears) You're came back here!

Fiona: Don't worry, Iben. I'm here. (Pats Iben's back as her eyes turned Inkaballe's eyes as smiling, in unison of Inkaballe and her voice with eerie and echo) And you'll never left from us, The Lady of the Midnight Sun!

Iben: (gasps in shocked) Wait! You're not Fiona! You're... (Fiona shape-shifting into Lucy.) Lucy?!

Lucy: Surprise! (Taps Iben's back as as she screaming while transform as her eyes turned into The Grim Creeper's eyes, then turned of half-corrupted of The Grim Creeper as stop screaming, she looking herself, then looking Lucy with Cass, Haoyu, and Attilio walking as they're all smiling as Iben stand up while Fiona watching them as hiding the box, she gasps and runs away.)

(Cut to Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce as outside of Balan Theater. Eis and Sana getting more tries open the door while Jose start fall asleep but shocked as wake up as holding Bruce when fall asleep as Yuri holding him and feeling worried.)

Jose: (facepalms and then slide down, groans in tired) Come on, you two! This'll get takes longer!

(Suddenly, Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce shocked even Bruce who wake up in shocked from phone ringing. Yuri holds her phone and looking it as taps it, she gasps.)

Yuri: It's Fiona! She's got a problem for our friends!

Bruce: What?! Did someone hurts my adopted daughter? (He, Jose, Sana, and Eis looking Yuri's phone.)

Fiona: (onscreen from Yuri's phone, in crying of betrayed) Yes, Bruce! Iben turned half-corrupted form as same Cass, Haoyu, Attilio, and Lucy! (Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce gasp in horror.)

Jose and Eis: What?!

Yuri: What's happened to them?

Fiona: Well, we're enter the theater, getting start feeling cold as... Nega-Bosses haunted us... in spirit. (Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce gasp in horror even more.) You're one main negative emotion like Nega-Bosses was appeared... (Five shadow figures with glowing familiar eyes as sneak to her while Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce start worried to her.)

Sana: Uh, Fiona?

Fiona: ...Then touched behide us... turned into half-corrupted of Nega-Bosses! (Five shadow figures shine as light on as realized Cass, Haoyu, Iben, Attilio, and Lucy which smiling as sneaking behind Fiona as Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce scream in horror.)

Eis: Fiona, watch out for behind you!

Fiona: Huh, what? (Turns around to Cass, Haoyu, Iben, Attilio, and Lucy as scream, then they touch Fiona in unison as she dropped her phone as screen pitched black which she screaming and transformation sounds offscreen while Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce shocked expressions moment as Yuri taps mute speak-call.)

Eis: I don't like this!

Sana: Me too!

(Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce paused from Fiona finally stop screaming.)

Jose: I thinks she's okay then?

Bruce: I don't thinks so then...

Yuri: Look! (The screen shows up to familiar figure with Anjellica's eyes as she, Jose, Sana, Eis, and Bruce gasp in horror.) The eyes... something... familiar!

Bruce: (gasps) It's can't be!

Jose: It was...

(Spotlights turned on as shine as revealed was Fiona turned half-corrupted form of Anjellica as Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce scream in horror.)

Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce: Fiona?!

Fiona: (in unison of Anjellica and her voice with eerie and echo) Come on and join us! (She laughing along Cass, Haoyu, Iben, Attilio, and Lucy as Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce screams, Yuri taps end of calling as she and her friends breathing in relief.)

Yuri: That was so close one!

Jose: What's gonna to do with?!

Sana: Tomorrow, we're enter the theater.

Jose, Yuri, Eis, and Bruce: What?!

Eis: Are you lost of your mind?

Sana: No! This gonna enter... with Cal!

Jose, Yuri, Eis, and Bruce: (gasp) Cal!

Bruce: That was could be work as he's getting join us.

Sana: Come on, guys. Let's go home.

(Jose, Yuri, Sana, Eis, and Bruce walking in different directions for their home. Cut to Cal fall asleep as snoring on the couch along the popcorn falls on the floor, Sana and Yuri open and enter the house as Sana turned on the light, she and Yuri shocked to Cal was fall asleep on the couch and the popcorn fell on the floor.)

Sana: Well, Yuri. He seems got missed TV show. (Yuri walks to TV as screen was natural show.)

Yuri: No, mother. He seems got done for his favorite TV show. (Take the remote from Cal's hand as turned off.)

(Sana and Yuri walking to the stairs, pans to Cal.)

Sana: (offscreen) Tomorrow, we're going to theater along with him.

(Cal start scared in sleep from the voices of his head.)

Fortstopher IV: (in Cal's head) You heard that, Sir Suresh? They're want you for your help.

Fortie VI: (in Cal's head) Then you and your friends enter the theater, they'll join you.

Cal: (with sleep talking) No! Getting away from me! (Whining as holds his head in sleep.)

(Fade out as pitched black screen.)