Chapter 12 - Hidden Secret Messages and Long-Lost Records

(Fade to Inhabitants and Nega Bosses walking on white glowing path. Cuts to close-up of Cal feeling uncomfortable as glowing eyes with indigo as used Past Vision, and quietly whistling of Balan's Ballad while music in background playing started narrative.)

Cal: (narrating; uncomfortable) Well... I'm feeling uncomfortable about happened while I remember that... I-I-I'm worried about happened as I did that while... I haven't tell that... Never... I never tell about that... For I did to happen... As someone recorded the tapes...

(Cuts as pans to zoom out to Inhabitants and Nega Bosses as they're looking Cal in concern as he stops whistling while continuing music in background as moment of silence until saying as music was stopped as he stopped glowing of indigo eyes as return to normal.)

Sana: Cal, please. Don't playing the song, it getting me scared about the song.

Cal: I know, okay?!

Jose: Then why always used song while you feeling about bad happens?

Bruce: (quietly) I thinks he was apprehensive about happened in every Scorpio Season.

Iben: What is it, Bruce?

Bruce: (quietly) He's quietly insane and creepy while he seeing the ghosts.

Everyone expect Cal and Bruce: (shocked surprising) WHAT?!

Cal: What? What's your matter, guys?

Eis: Bruce talks about you when in every Scorpio Season.

Cal: Can you seen the ghosts in Scorpio Season?

Haoyu: (shook) No.

Cal: (distress as uncomfortable) Oh! Why everyone doesn't see the ghosts but me!

Sana: It seem to you have an effect of Scorpio as you born on November 1st as you're Scorpio.

Bruce: Which means... The effect of Scorpio was only one people see the ghosts while no one seen them!

Hooverton: Yeah! That's what I telling about Effects of Zodiac! Did you know...? You heard dead people's voices as they told you for who was did it which main cause as finish the solve of mystery, didn't you?

Bruce: (nods) Yes, I did. While no one hears the voices while I heard that.

Hooverton: That's your effect of Virgo.

Cal: Wait! You know about feeling in Zodiac Seasons as we have an effects of Zodiac, right? (Everyone nods.) Which... They're different genres of Zodiac!

Haoyu: (shocked along everyone but Cal) How?!

Cal: My feeling of Scorpio was horror!

Fortie VI: (gasps along everyone but Cal) Sounds like... Horror movie!

Cal: Like... based of movie's genres!

Bruce: Oh, right! My feeling of Virgo was mystery!

Hooverton: That's right!

Bruce: Almost scared about Quincy.

Attilio: Quincy?

Cal: You mean, a toymaker who went to insanity as he escaped psychiatric hospital in last years? (Everyone but he and Bruce gasp in shock.)

Eis: (scared) How's he get insanity?!

Cal: Eis, did you remember when your parents died?

Eis: Uh, yes. They're died in Timeville Space Laboratory.

Haunted Corruption (Outside Adventure of Wonderworld - Season 1 Episode 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें