Chap. 2.1 A friend?

*5 years ago*

"jae-sung is 2 year high school
but seems he was grade 1, he doesn't have any friends or close classmate. Everyone thinks that he was rude because he doesn't care to any of his classmate only about studies"

"jae-sung likes art and music and nobody knows it even his own family.
Jae-sung is tall, skinny and white skin. That why many girls have crush on him, but the girls gave up on jae-sung Because of jae sung rude manners."

"Well in reality jae-sung was so shy to make friends. He thinks that making friends is harder than study"

"One day, The 1st day of 2nd year high school life of jae-sung. He's still shy *

*there was a pretty girl that caught jae-sung eyes. The girl has long straight hair, tall, perfect nose shaoe and white skin. Well it's not just on jae-sung pov but in all students who see's the girl.*

time skips - on classroom

"jae-sung sit on the chair he likes.

*then suddenly the pretty girl appeared and all of the students was amaze by her beauty*

*the pretty girl sat on next to jae-sung
and some of girls being jealous
. But some ship them.*

"sae-jung said *uh-h h-hey nice to meet y-you whats y-your n-name?*
the girl laughs *Hahaha Are you amazed on how pretty am I? HAHAHA my name is soo-ah whats yours?* *mine was kim sae-jung.* said by sae jung*

*Soo-ah almost known as the most cool pretty girl on her old school*

does soo-ah a friend?
we will know it on next chapter