Chapter 7- That Funny Feeling

Shen Qingqiu had to dash out of the house the second he was out of sight. He had to save face, if not for Liu-shidi, but for himself. Alright, maybe he should stop doing things on impulse.

He unlocked his car and got in. The car was started and he drove off. His mind was a mess. He just did that... He just did that! And if he remembered right, Liu Qingge blushed!? He was so cute! Maybe Luo Binghe's little plan will work!

Once Shen Qingqiu parked his car in the parking garage, he went to grab his wallet. He checked his dashboard. It's not there. Alright, then he checked his centre console. It's also not there. He checked his pockets and found that it wasn't there either. In a panic, he checked his entire car before he came to the conclusion that his wallet was lost. He sighed and got out of the car. He would look for it later, it's not like he had anything important...

Liu Qingge wasn't able to go back to work. Not after that. He didn't understand why his face felt heated or why his breathing hitched. Sighing, he stood up and walked into the living room. He sat on the couch but got up when he felt something lumpy underneath him. He picked it up and examined it; it was a wallet. Liu Qingge opened the wallet to see a picture of Shen Qingqiu and himself? The picture had to have been at least 10 years old.

In the picture, Shen Qingqiu was holding his high school diploma in one hand and an arm wrapped around Liu Qingge's shoulder. The smile on Shen Qingqiu's face was so wide, that his eyes were closed. In contrast, Liu Qingge crossed his arms and had an annoyed look on his face. Liu Qingge then looked over their uniforms. Shen Qingqiu's shirt was ironed to a crisp, and not a single crease was seen. He always was a good student and wore his uniform right. His hair was loose and looked like it was moving, most likely because it was windy that day. Qingge on the other hand definitely went through his rebellious phase. He didn't wear his uniform correctly for his first year and a half. However, he always made sure to keep his hair in a strict ponytail no matter what. Liu Qingge smiled at them. Some things just didn't change. It truly was a good picture, but he never expected Shen Qingqiu to keep a picture this old. Why? Maybe it just brought good memories back.

Without any more thought, Liu Qingge closed the wallet and went to place it on the kitchen counter. He decided it would be best if he brought it to the owner the next day. After that, he went on with his day just fine. Aside from the occasional wandering of just what Shen Qingqiu had in mind.

When the next day arrived, Shen Qingqiu didn't know what to do. All of his information was in his wallet. Right now, he needed his school id to get him into the building. This was torturous! He paced in front of the main building trying to figure out what to do. Should he call Yue Qingyuan? But wouldn't he be too busy to help him? He could try calling Liu-shidi, but chances are that he's already at work. Shen Qingqiu didn't have many options.

As if he was heard up above, Liu Qingge walked right up to him. He tapped his shoulder softly and waited for Shen Qingqiu to turn around.

"Liu-shidi!" He said when he turned around. Liu Qingge that day wore his normal collared shirt, a belt, and his slacks, with his hair in its usual ponytail. He looked like he worked in an office building rather than a headmaster. He looked amazing as always. All Shen Qingqiu could think about were... He looked his shidi up and down, taking in everything, from the way his shirt fit almost too tight (though it did fit fine. It just was the style), to his ponytail that was always so neat.

Shen Qingqiu reached up to "fix" Liu Qingge's collar. Liu Qingge froze while Shen Qingqiu did that. His collar wasn't messed up, was it? Shen Qingqiu's hands wandered down to Liu Qingge's muscular arms. He traced Liu Qingge's biceps painfully slowly before looking into his eyes.

Liu Qingge didn't shake him off but instead turned his head away from Shen Qingqiu. There he was again. His face heated, and now his heart was beating fast.

"My my, shidi, you really are strong," Shen Qingqiu said almost innocently and he moved down from his biceps and to his hands. Just what in the world was Shen Qingqiu doing?! Especially out in public?

"I wonder if...oh never mind," Shen Qingqiu trailed off. What did he wonder? What made him change his mind? Liu Qingge cleared his voice and faced Shen Qingqiu. Now, Qingqiu's arm was no longer on him.

"I, uh, brought your wallet." He said as he took the wallet out.

"Shidi you're amazing. Thank you," Shen Qingqiu said with a warm smile. Before he was able to say anything else, Shen Qingqiu walked into the building, leaving his shidi there, alone.

What in the world? What had Shen Qingqiu done with Liu Qingge's mind? Liu Qingge didn't know. But what he did know was that he wanted that kind of attention again. He wanted Shen Qingqiu's praise and approval. He wanted to see that smile. And now, he would do anything for it. What a funny feeling.

Over the course of three months, Liu Qingge made it his goal to please Shen Qingqiu. No matter what the task was, Liu Qingge was happy to do it. Most of the time, they were simple or little things like making copies or having lunch with him. Liu Qingge doesn't really know when he started to enjoy that funny feeling, but he didn't really care. As the days went by, he started to enjoy being around Shen Qingqiu. And from the looks of it, Shen Qingqiu enjoyed being around him too. Who was he kidding? Shen Qingqiu always liked being around him.

Liu Qingge felt that way because he and Shen Qingqiu were good friends. It wasn't like he was interested in him romantically. And besides, Shen Qingqiu didn't look at him with romantic interest either. They just were really close friends.