Chapter 6: My World

Takemichi Pov

For my whole life all I've ever receive was beatings. It doesn't matter if it's verbal or physical mother and father always finds reason to make me suffer.

It was my everyday life. It was normal for me. Sometimes I question myself why do I live like that?

Why don't I just run away?

It's not like I can't. But I just refuse to go.

It was weird. My world is painted with only black and white. It was a boring color. I don't really get it. But somehow it calms me.

It was dull. My life is very uneventful. I don't even deserve to ha a life. Because I think it's only a waste.

I decided that It's better for me to die. I know that no one will care but how about mother and father what would they do.

They were both in so much agony, they're in so much pain. Mother loved me. And so was my Father. Did they? Hug that's just a dream that won't even happen.

Now that i mention it i always had this dream where i was held into an arms of someone i was smiling and my stomach was filled with something i couldn't explain. I always feels safe whenever I'm at that person's arm but unfortunately its just a dream it something only that can happen in my imagination.

We were a happy family.

But.

I kept ruining everything.

We were happy I don't mind getting hurt over and over again. My life is just too empty anyway.

Mother beats me up. It really doesn't hurt.

No.

Maybe it did but I wasn't sure if I should feel it. I can't cry, can't laugh, it's all fake. Both Father and Mother hated it.

There only child can't feel nothing but dullness. They kept on beating me up black and blue but I still don't feel anything.

It kept on going and going. I thought that it may relieve there sadness, stress. But I only made it worse.

The darkness that is surrounding them just kept on growing and growing.

I ask my self was I doing it wrong?. Then my teacher told me that it's natural to cry when to get hurt that it's natural to cry, laugh, and get angry.

I was confused at first because what does that relate on me anyway. I simply don't get it.

I decide to read through it further more. Then I know the answer to my questions.

A normal human have there world painted in colors. A normal human can have the ability to feel sadness, happiness, and anger.

That when a normal human gets hurt it's natural that they winced, and be in pain, or even cry.

That a normal human is someone who could blend in a crowd.

Someone who is completely not me.

I couldn't really make friends Because when I speak I always ends the conversation. I can't laugh, cry, get angry either.

Was my parents sad because I wasn't normal?

That was probably the reason. That's why.

I start crying. Whenever they hit me multiple times. I cry and act frightened. And I try to laugh and smile too.

It actually works. My mother and Father darkness are slowly little by little is slowly fading away.

I've decided that I'll continue it this way and live my life like this.