Hold my hand tight // MikuRin

Miku and Rin had always been close, especially in current times now that the two are dating, which is why currently Rin was quite worried when Miku wasn't super bubbly and happy after a show. She looked around everywhere for Miku backstage but couldn't find her anywhere, desperately searching until she remembered the dressing rooms. The lights were off and the hallway was dark, everyone should have went home by now. Rin ventured down the dark hallway and saw a brim of light at the end and in response she raced down to the room. It wasn't Mikus room but she was in there, Rin found her crying and her makeup was running all down her face. Rin froze for a moment before pulling a chair next to Mikus and giving her a hug.
"Miku is everything okay?" Rin softly whispered
"I mean not really, but I'll be okay" Miku forced a smile
"Miku if your not okay, you don't have to lie" Rin stated a bit
"Well it's just, what happens when we stop singing- I mean what if we don't wanna sing what happens to us...what if people don't want to listen anymore- I mean that's our purpose isn't it" Miku Panickedly blurted out.
Rin took a minute before answering, "well then I guess me and you will have to figure that out together, not every show will be our best and even if people stop coming to hear you... I won't I'll be here until the very end- no matter what. I don't know what comes next but I'll be there" Rin comforted Miku.
Miku listened and cried more, Rin embraced her tightly and softly ran her hands through her hair, while reminding her things will be okay. It took awhile before Miku stopped crying, but what mattered most was that Rin didn't stop being there for her.
When she finished crying she jokingly asked "how's my makeup?"
"Model worthy" Rin laughed back
Rin wiped off Mikus makeup insisting she didn't need it in the first place, and the two left hand in hand with a newfound promise and a secret that contained three words; I love you.

- Thanks for reading this chapter! If you liked this one please feel free to leave a request!!!-