Three criminal bothers... (Ep. 69)

(Yep you heard me. Bothers not brothers. You can call Tsunayoko Yoko like how Tsuna is called... Tsuna)

When Maman came back from her shopping that day, all of the Sawada residents were dumbfounded and stood rooted to the ground, trying to digest what Maman had just told them.

Lambo, I-pin and Fuuta dropped their bowls and cutlery and stood their mouths widely open. "There's no dinner?!" they cried out. "I'm sorry," Maman apologised. Immediately, Lambo and I-pin jumped onto the table with shocked expressions. "Why? Why?? WHY?" Lambo exclaimed, clearly unpleased with the news that there was no dinner and that they were about to starve.

Maman explained what had happened when she went out to shop. "No way..." Tsuna said, showing his displeasure. "But we have savings right?" Yoko exclaimed, hoping that they would at least have money to buy something.
"Well... Your dad just used it all getting the solid gold pick and shovel he'd been after," Maman said. "That stupid old man! How could he!" The twins chorused.

Maman then told everyone that there had been a lot of pickpocketing and bag-snatching lately, but she had thought she was being careful. That deadly instant, Reborn, Bianchi, Lambo, I-pin and even Fuuta had a murderous aura surrounding them as a group. One that shouted out "SURE KILL". Tsuna clutched his head, afraid that they could actually end up killing the thief. 'Oh the poor soul...' Thought Yoko.

"Hey wait. Calm down! I'll give you my cup noodles!" Tsuna exclaimed, hoping to calm the 'sure-kill' assassination squad. The scary aura that they emitted disappeared almost instantly and they told Tsuna what they liked. Pork bone for Bianchi, Miso for Reborn, Seafood for Lambo, Yakisoba for I-pin and Udon for Fuuta. And with that said, they all ate Tsuna's cup noodles and agreed to escort Maman to go shopping, and that includes Tsuna and Yoko. Sleep always comes first though.

~The Next Day~
The twins sweatdropped at how the squad for walking around thirsting for blood. They were obviously sticking out too much. Spartan Reborn said that it would not be much of an escort if they did not and that it would be too boring if the one they needed to punish *coughkillcough* was too scared to come out.
"Maman! I want to drink coffee made with this store's coffee beans!" Reborn requested.
"Lambo-san wants soft-serve ice cream!" Lambo also requested.
"That smells really good!" I-pin claimed, showing that she wanted to eat some sweet chestnuts.
"Hey Maman, this place's hard-baked rice crackers are ranked tenth!" Fuuta shouted out.
And one by one they all started pulling her, bugging her to no end to get them what they had wanted.
"Why did you even bother coming?" Tsuna exclaimed and then sighed. Bianchi, being the adult, stated that they were all kids. And the next moment she gets attracted to a sloth that she wanted to use for poison cooking. 'Bianchi, I thought better of you! You're equally a kid then," thought Yoko.

When everyone finally got what they wanted, Maman asked Tsuna and Yoko if they wanted anything. Yoko didn't want anything but to go home because she was, firstly, ashamed of everyone and especially Bianchi and secondly, she just thought of being at home when she could play with her brother and talk about life. Tsuna also didn't request for anything, but he had a thought of presenting Kyoko with flowers to make her happy. That resulted in him blushing and saying," Not at all," in an obviously day-dreaming way. Yoko facepalmed at this, her onii-chan always embarrassed her by thinking out loud and with a rather perverted look on his face.

"Tsuna-kun!" "It's Tsuna-san!"
Still in his daze, Tsuna said yet again that it was nothing. "Onii-chan! Look at THAT!" Yoko exclaimed, forcefully turning her brother's head to face the source of the voices. "Kyoko-chan! Haru!" Tsuna exclaimed, with his fingers in a way that was not normal. "What are you doing here?" Kyoko asked. Tsuna panicked that moment when his mother stepped in to say hi. "Out shopping together?" Kyoko asked with her signature smile. "That's right," Maman replied. 'I got dragged into shopping against my will, but how lucky am I to meet Kyoko-chan?' Thought dame-Tsuna. Yoko obviously knew what her onii-chan was thinking, his blushing face giving her all the evidence that she needed. Haru cheerfully grabbed Tsuna's arm, shocking his out of his daze. "How lucky am I to meet Tsuna-san while I'm out shopping? We must be connected by a red string," Haru claimed with flushed cheeks. Tsuna broke away from her grip and immediately denied what she had claimed. 'When you try hard but fail Haru-chan... Trying charming Gokudera. There might be a result...' Thought Yoko with a smirk spreading across her face.