Chapter Two Black heart that bleeds

"Jun Wu's palace has crumbled...

No-White face palace has also crumbled...

He has been made mortal as punishment...

*laughter* you all are concerned about that have you forgotten what our nephew had said....

Yes, how could someone to do that?

Vile truly vile

Who knew that it was A-Ying that was meant to be female,

Truly sacrificed himself for his family.

HE IS A SELF-SACRIFICING BASTARD WHO DESERVES NOTHING BUT A GOOD SLAPPING!!!

How is Tai Zi Dianxia and crimson rain sought flower doing?

No one knows, we haven't even seen Hua Tianshi

Attention, attention! A week from now, will be the coronation of Hua Ying, Demon Ghost king, named black heart that bleeds, all are invited......

He truly does have a black heart after what he did to Jun Wu... took all his spiritual essence......

Yet, he still has a soft heart and gave him a chance at redemption...

Hence his heart bleeds...

Who knew that he is a demon as well and went through the Diyu...

Who could survive the Diyu...

Hua Ying, our nephew..."

Hearing the chatter, Xie Lian exits the communication array it had been two months since anyone saw Hua Ying and after the shock, they all received about Jun Wu being the manipulator, he made the vampire ghost queen, it was him that gave the Yin iron to the mortals all those years ago. He was the one behind the waterborne abyss and the dire wolf attack at cloud recess. And the tortoise of slaughter? How much had he done to kill Hua Ying? And his son being benevolent gave his conspirator a mortal life to work off his centuries of sins.

The whole of ghost realm calls him the black heart that bleeds and that is his name here. Walking out of his son's room and closed the door, he turned around and froze, there stood a young man as white as pale jade, lips red as blood, the long hair as black as onyx and beautiful onyx silver horns curved lovingly backwards but, those eyes in all his life Xie Lian will never forget those silver eyes that were always full of mischievous laughter.

Mommy, I am home, I am finally safe enough to come home said Hua Ying as he stood still giving Xie Lian all the time he needed

A-Ying? Is that, is this really you? My little A-Ying? Asked Xie Lian walked closer and finally stopped he place a shaky hand on his son's face, his skin was cool to the touch not at all cold like his father's.

Yes, mommy it really is, your A-Ying said Hua Ying with tears in his eyes

A-YING! Shouted Xie Lian as he pulled his son into a hug, my A-Ying, my sweet, sweet little boy.

Mommy you're squeezing me said Hua Ying not minding at all

Little demon, you finally made it home, I trust all is well. Said Hua Cheng as he pulled Hua Ying from Xie Lian's embrace.

Yes, taking out the amulet, this helps me control the taint, father it is made from the Yin iron, but I cleansed it and I took it apart and made it anew said Hua Ying

You went back to that a cursed cave and took the very thing that has tainted you and now you're using it? Asked Xie Lian

Mommy it isn't a Yin iron anymore it is a Yin Tiger Tally; it absorbs the taint and I control the darkness, also Meng Po retrieved it for me with Yama while I was in the Diyu said Hua Ying