Chapter 2: The Untold Truth

Author's Note:

Just to avoid any confusion, The people from the past names will be like this;(P)Lan Xichen and The people in the future names will be normal; Lan Xichen

hehe

I apoloize for not posting my stories, I have just been very busying studying for my Exams. Hope you understand!💕

And Thank you all for the support that you have given me!!💕💕

Enjoy the story!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes, Please Calm down. You all have seemed to have traveled to the future due to my Inventions. I apologise for bring you to a different timeline, and there may be some terrible time holesa or side effects." Wei Ying explained, bowing to them, then started to fan himself with his fan that has blue clouds and purple lotus on it.

" Wei Ying explained, bowing to them, then started to fan himself with his fan that has blue clouds and purple lotus on it

(imagine that wei ying is wearing gusu lan robes, lan zhan and song lan are not there)

"Your Inventions are the ones caused this?! I knew that you would be trouble, the moment you came!" (P)Lan Qiren Accused while Pointing to Wei Wuxian then proceeds to act like he is Righteous all along.

"Uncle maybe we shouldn't be too unreasonable, we don't know the whole story yet." (P)Lan Xichen said, trying to lower the tension.

"Mhm. Should Go see Shufu about this." Lan Wangji said then start to lead them to the grand master who is currently teaching a class about Spirits. Everyone from the past has noticed that the present Cloud Recesses was much more livid and less bland which is a nice change.

"Shufu*, may we speak to you outside for a moment? and yes, it is impotant that we need to talk about during your lesson time. No, it is not a trick, you are only stepping out of the classroom for a bit." Wei wuxian said after knocking the door.

*Shufu means uncle (father's younger brother)*

A tall and thin man with good posture and a long, black goatee. He was described as good-looking, although his uptight manner gave him the image of an older man walked out of the classroom for a while.

"A-xian, What is it so important that you need to tell me during my lesson time?" Lan Qiren said stroking his goatee without looking at the shocked time-travelers whom was shock at the fact that the Grandmaster who dislikes Wei Wuxian calls him "A-xian" in the Future.

"Shufu, you should look who are behind me." Lan Wangji said after bowing, Lan Qiren looked and he was shocked to see people that looked like people he once known but they look younger. he then spotted the younger version of Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, Nie Huisiang and his two Nephews.