2(V) Junghyeok x reader

Começar do início

I took the plastic bag of seeds and hid it inside my safe which is under the counter.  We should get going now.  The others are waiting for us. I said as I looked at my phone just to see a lot of messages from my friends saying that they have arrived.  I took my phone, opened it and sent. , we'll be coming.then hid it inside my purse that I am wearing.

We better hurry up. The subway won't wait for us. Chae-Eun shouted as we ran as fast as we can to the station. When we finally arrived and went through everything, me and Chae-Eun sighed and sat together. I felt an arm nudged my shoulder. What is it, Chae? I asked, my eyes still closed. Look at that man. He's looking at you! Isn't he handsome. She whispered.

Huh? Who the hell is looking at me? I opened my ehes and there, I saw a handsome man. Probably one of the most hottest ones I saw in my life so there is no way he could be looking at me. ?? Raised an eyebrow. I then looked away. What.. Well that's creepy I guess.... I mumbled and scratched my nape. Just wake me up.

Right when I was just about to fall asleep, the train suddenly shuts down and almost everyone collapsed.  Huh what's going on? I yawned.  The train shut down all of the sudden.  But don't worry, I bet it'll be back on later. But what she said wasn't true.  It didn't happen.  The subway stayed shut.  Now i regret not taking driving lessons. I groaned and a mysterious looking floating animal appeared.  It was fluff and had two small horns on its head. 

⚠️

Warning: Violence and gore.

The mysterious animal gave us instructions, in which we have to take one's life.  Everybody in the subway freaked out.  Some even started running around.  I stayed still, staggering while holding my bestfriend's arm.  My eyes wide with complete confusion.  A random person appeared out of the crowd and announced, we have to kill someone or else we'll di- a person pounced on the announcer and started beating him up.

The subway was full of screams and blood splatters.  A person ran to me and attempted to stab me with their dagger.  AH!  HELP!! I screamed.  The dagger slitted my shoulder.  Is this going to be the end?  LET GO OF HER! Chae shouted and punched the person but it had no effect. So instead, she helped me block the person's attacks.  Suddenly, the person who was trying to attack me froze and collapsed.  There stood the man from earlier behind him.

The man then brutally smashed the person's head. SPLAT! Blood splattered everywhere and even got on my skirt.  The man then kicked the dead person's dagger towards me and whispered kill. I looked around the subway and ran to a person who was about to die.  I—I'm so sorry, ma,am. I stammered.  My hand shaking.  I don't wanna do this but I have no choice so I  stabbed her head as I close my eyes.

Tears start to drop down my cheeks.  I turned around to look at the man who gave me the dagger and my bestfriend.  Chae opened her arms wide to offer me a hug. I ran to her and hugged her as tight as I can.  Thank you, sir.  May I have your name? She says as she strokes my hair.  Junghyeok Yu he sighed.

I let go of the hug.  I looked at Junghyeok and smilled.  Thank you so much.

୨⎯''𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝙴𝚈 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚈

୨⎯''𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝙴𝚈 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚈.'' ⎯୧

Artist: Manuhamu from Twitter.

Junghyeok's POV

I recognized the girl sitting infront of me. She's definetely (F/N). Yet, I can't help but wish she's the same. Look at that man! H—- I immediately turned my head away when I heard that girl sitting beside her. What is it Chae? That voice. I missed it so much. I sneaked a glance. However, we accidentally caught each other's gaze.

Strawberry blonde hair, slightly pale skin and (Eye color) eyes. The same (F/N) from my past regressions. We should've met each other earlier, not here. If I could hug her right now and tell her I felt the same way with a kinder expression, I would do it now for sure.

. . . . . ╰──╮ ╭──╯ . . . . .

W- Time skip to avoid another long chapter.