✨DISCLAIMERS✨

I want to start of by saying something very important for this book, before the usual disclaimers.

Tw//ed

The reason why I had the sudden burst of creativity for this after not knowing what to write in it for ages is a very sensitive topic that I feel the need to share for awareness mostly.

I started these series because I felt the need to show what I felt through my books, we have been over a few issues here, depression, anxiety attacks, apathy, feeling like we can't be struggling because some people are worst than us, so we have no right to feel that way, and running away from feelings, all topics that I needed to get out of my chest somehow, all things I have felt before/feel still.

Recently eating disorders have entered my life like a hurricane, not because it is something new but because it became impossible to ignore it.

I don't want to see a single comment directed to me with any words of reassurance nor pity, the only thing I want to is to tell you to be aware of yourself, please.

Because I knew all along. I knew it when I told myself skipping meals was fine, and I knew it when I became suddenly a picky eater, or when I started feeling indisposed after meals and I knew it when it got bad to the point I had to throw up without even forcing myself.

I knew it from the beginning and I chose to ignore it.

Read this with me.

It's not normal to skip meals, not even breakfast.

It's not normal to sleep in on purpose to not eat.

It's not normal blame yourself for eating something you like.

It's not normal to wait when you're hungry and think you can handle it a little bit more.

Did you read that? Good. Read it again.

No matter how "normal" your symptoms seem so NOT ignore them.

Everyone can have trouble eating no matter their age and gender, how they body is or how happy they look.

Pay attention to yourself and to everyone around you. Take care.

Now moving on onto the normal disclaimers :)

I have not finished writing this story, not at all, I only know more or less where I want it to go, but I'm loosing my rhythm and I want to be able to write everyday again, so I'm posting this now so I can force myself to write everyday so I can have a chapter in advance to be able to post it! :)

I believe this will increase my rhythm again so I can continue working in my other stories and give you new books!

1) ENGLISH IS MY THIRD LANGUAGE SO DON'T COME AT MY THROAT, thank you.
2) I am not assuming any of these boy's sexuality's, these are characters who happen to have their name in this certain environment which matches their current one, keep that in mind.
3) if you get easily triggered by bad mental health and angst situations, don't read this story.
4) I love you all <8