Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: Wᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ!?

Warning ⚠️: Blood, alcohol, Language

Afternoon

Yang's Pov
Yin and I were really bored. But then I started thinking about someone.. Mom. As soon as I thought of her I felt like crying, I started thinking about myself and how fucking stupid I must be. It's my fault that she died. She never deserved it. If mom ever comes back and tells me to kill myself then I will gladly do it.

As I was about to cry, I remembered that Yin would see my tears. So I decided that I had to do something to get my thoughts out. And I knew the perfect thing to get my thoughts out. The bar.

I have seen my father come home with beer. And he said that it was like a kind of a stress reliever. I knew it was a lie but I just pretended I didn't. My father has given me beer before. At age eleven At first I drank one and I thought it was nasty but dad gave me two more and I had to drink it to prove that I was strong and not a weakling. But now that I'm more smarter I know that beer isn't a fucking drink, it's addiction. And now I have that addiction. Thanks a lot father.

Later

Once I went back to the hotel, I made sure that no one saw me with some beer. I was a bit under age for alcohol. After all, I'm just a thirteen year old boy. But then again, who cares?

I went into me and Yin's room and locked the door so I could have more time alone with my stress reliever.

When I finished all the beer bottles, I opened the window, threw the bottles, and shut the window again.

Once I got rid of the evidence, I left Yin in full control, because I had to think for a bit.

Why did father kill her?

Father wouldn't have done it if YOU weren't born.

What do you mean? How was it my fault?

Don't you see? They were fighting about YOU, YOU ARE THE REASON FATHER KILLED HER!? YOU FUCKING SELFISH BRAT!

... Wow, I really felt like crying now, but I just pretended I didn't hear that, I don't have time for overthinking, and being a baby. I'm supposed to be the dangerous, fucking chaotic, and the fucking rude side. There cannot be two nice sides. One must complete the asshole role. And that someone must be me-

SLAM

"THE POLICE ARE HERE! THEY ARE LOOKING FOR US, HIDE SOMEWHERE AND MAKE SURE THEY DON'T FIND OUT!" Paintbrush yelled.

"OH! OKAY WE WILL HIDE RIGHT AWAY! Thank you for alerting- YIN, THEY SAID HIDE!? NOT TAKE A THIRTY MINUTE SPEECH!" We argued a bit before we heard the sirens.

Lightbulb, Fan, Test Tube, Paintbrush, Yin and I were the only ones that needed to hide, because they were looking for missing patients from a certain 'safe place' which I would not call an asylum. I would call it more like a living hell.

When they looked in the extra rooms we made sure not to hide in an obvious spot so we would not have to go back to that fucking hell.

Officer Sprinkler apologized, because she thought we were hiding here. Which was a smart idea because we did leave some clues to where we may have gone, like, the footprints we probably left for them to investigate. I knew they should have given us shoes. Anyways I thought that we would have been caught admittedly. It's a good thing we didn't! I really, REALLY didn't like that asylum.

Paintbrush's Pov
I'm glad the other people didn't just give us away admittedly, because I would have been furious at them if they just snitched in us, I actually trust these people. Which was kinda hard for me to admit. Because I am usually the social distance person. So I don't trust people very easy. But these people are different.. I know it.

I think I was thinking for a bit too long with my eyes closed, because Fan had to shake me to make sure I wasn't dead. Which kinda annoyed me a little but at least I know that he cares. I was happy. I was fine with living with these people. Nothing could probably go wrong..

...Right?

That's where I was wrong..

Before I knew it I was in my mind again and I saw something, it was a human, a person. But as he came closer I saw that they were like a circle. They were very dark red and his horns, it was a demon from hell. Well that was my guess. But all of the sudden he came closer which made me a bit nervous since I didn't know him, then I tried to run but something was stopping me. He was stopping me.

Lightbulb's Pov
I was really happy with living here! This is way better than being in a white room with nothing to do but just stare at the walls and wait for your food to arrive. I don't even know why I was put into an asylum. But oh well! It is nothing that important!

For now, I should just listen to music! I mean there is no bad moment to not listen to music!

As I turned on the music from the phone Oj gave me and the rest, I decided to listen to something called

As I listened to the music, I got really excited for my favorite that I almost fell off my bed. Clumsy me! Haha!

Once I was done with my one hour of listening to music, I went to bother Paintbrush since they are my best friend to me! And I love how they act like they don't care but they really do! They seem rude when you first meet them but when they get closer to you they become real soft!

But as I opened the door I saw Fan shaking Paintbrush violently, but they weren't waking up, their eyes were in the back of their head, like something was happening in their mind right now.

"Hey, Hello Paintbrush?" Fan asked.

"Time to wake up, okay? Wake up Paintbrush!" He exclaimed.

"PAINTBRUSH WAKE UP, I DON'T LIKE THIS WAKE UP!" Fan yelled.

I just stood there, I didn't know what to do.. it was like I was frozen in place.

I didn't know what to do.. I could just stand there and watch him to try and wake them up...

(..I don't feel like writing, no motivation. Going more downhill, mentally and physically. It hurts. But I will still write more pages for you all. If you need to vent then you can come to me. Have a nice day.)

-1100 words