Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: Wʜᴏ ɪs Oᴊ?

Warning ⚠️: Blood, Language

Yang's Pov
As we all entered the unknown apartment, I got hit in the face, as I wiped off the blood I saw a glass cup, it had orange juice inside it.

Before I was about to yell at the object, another object appeared out of nowhere, it was a piece of paper.

"Oj! Don't punch a kid when they want to come in, I'm sorry, you all can come in!" They said.

When we came in, they introduced themselves.

"I'm Paper! And this is my best friend, Oj! It's short for Orange Juice, but he'd rather if you would call him Oj! Now can you all introduce yourself?" Paper asked.

"Sure! I'm Yin-Yang, we are two different people in one body! And this is Paintbrush, the people they have dragged in are-" I stopped talking, because I didn't know the rest of the others names.

As I was about to make up names for them, but they had already woken up, I watched them rub their eyes for a bit and then listen to them introducing themselves and also explaining what happened to us and why we came here.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for hitting you Yin-Yang!" Oj said.

"No, it's fine. But could we please stay here for the night? Please! We really do wanna stay here! We'll try to find another place tomorrow if you don't want us to stay for long-" Oj interrupted us.

"No! It's fine! This is an apartment anyways, we only have 3 rooms left though, so four of you will have to share with another, and one will sleep by themselves. Understand?" Oj instructed.

"Can Yin and I have a room by ourselves. Yeah, could we? Yang doesn't like socializing with other people.." We ask.

"Yeah, we are all fine with it! As long as you are comfortable!" Lightbulb cheered happily.

"Yeah! I will sleep with Lightbulb, Fan can sleep with Paintbrush!" Test tube implied.

"Oh- okay." Paintbrush mumbled.

I don't think they liked socializing either but Fan looked fine with it.

Once we saw our rooms that we'll be living forever. I was thinking about rethinking this, but I just thought that I was overreacting. yeah.. just that. Nothing else.

I realized that there were also people. Oj introduced us to them, and Oj introduced them to us.

I didn't like any of them, except Tissues. He was unique. Special as you would call it. He had a condition. He also had a mask which kinda- wait why am I talking about him? Nevermind he's just a normal person like me.. right? Yeah, right.

You like him, don't you?

No. I will never like anyone. I don't. I refuse to believe it.

Why not? He is cute, you like him. So why are you refusing to believe it?

Because if I liked him, I could accidentally hurt him. I- I don't want that.. not like I got a choice. My choice will always be to stay single.

Oh, okay then, just know that he is different.

I cried a bit before wiping my eyes out. I hate crying. I don't fucking like it. It shows that I'm a piece of shit. I mean, I am not sure if I am but I still don't like it.

Wonder how the others like their room.

Paintbrush's Pov
I didn't want to sleep with Fan, after all, he could kill me in my fucking sleep. What if he doesn't like sleeping with me either? Na, he looked fine with it. But.. I didn't.