Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: Tʜᴇ Asʏʟᴜᴍ

Warning ⚠️: Blood, Language

Paintbrush's Pov
It was another day, another chance for me to lose more hope to escape.

Creak

"Patient one, time for your break time." Dr. Aid kit said.

Click

As they unchain me they don't flinch because they knew I was one of the calm ones now.

I grabbed my food off the floor and went back to my usual corner, but something in my mind just clicked.. it didn't want to accept this.. and the next thing I knew, they were all dead.... I killed them.

As I look at the blood off the floor, I put on an outfit to look like one of them and I grab the key card off of the coat I was wearing and I finally was out after 7 years!

I was about to leave when I remembered that there were more patients than just me, there were 4 more patients. I needed to get them out. I can't just leave them!

"WARNING!? PATIENT ONE HAS ESCAPED! FIND THEM NOW!"

Then I hear the alarm go off.

I had to be quick with this plan.

As I sprint to room 003, I see a Test Tube, she tried to come at me but she had chains on her arms.

When I came closer she flinched a bit but when I freed her, she was confused for a moment until I took off my disguise, then she understood what I was doing.

"Your patient 001, right?" She asked.

"Yeah I am, now I don't really have time to explain, but just follow me and help me get the others out." I say.

And she agreed, and helped me find another patient, she led me to room 004. There was a Fan figure, he also wanted to attack me but then something went off. He whimpered as it went off. I saw that the thing that went off was a spark which if it goes off, it electrocutes the person, which sounded insane so I was going to try and turn it off before Test Tube turned it off for me, I thanked her and helped him get up and going.

Then we arrived at room 005, And I saw a Lightbulb, she looked harmless so I went up to her and she electrocuted me, she kept electrocuting me when I got too close, I was about to give up, but Fan got her to let me get close enough to her, and explained that I am a patient trying to help her, which she didn't buy it at first but then trusted me that I was telling the truth, and to help her, as I get the chains off of her, she tried to stand up but something electrocuted her. I spotted what might have caused this, she also had an electric collar, which had a remote with it so you could not take it off without it.

As I was angrily punching the walls I noticed that I melted off the material. Which was kinda hard to do since the walls were made of cement and brick. Then I got an idea, as I touched the electric collar, it melted right off, which was satisfying for me. Then she got up and we all headed to the last room, which was the next person that arrived after me.

As we opened room 002, I saw someone, one side was black, and the other was white. I was gonna get closer but something stopped me. I started floating. As the half white, half black figure turned around to look at me, I saw their mouth bleeding, they just wiped it off.

"Why are you here? Are you guys here to kill us?" They ask.

"We're not here to kill you, and we're patients that want to escape. Wanna come with us?" I say.