Imagine Learning Fighting Techniques From Clint

"Put all your weight into your feet." 

Clint spoke with a harsh voice as you tried once more to aim a punch at the stronger Avenger. 

"I'm trying..."

You whine with a sudden surge of frustration, stomping your foot slightly on the ground.

"Don't get frustrated, breath, and try again."

Clint breathes with a heavy sigh, his voice letting out a hint of disappointment. 

"Okay.."

You answer with a heavy sigh that sounds exactly like Clint's sigh. Pushing the thought of failing once again to the back of your mind you lunge forward fists curled in a punching form. You hit him right in the chest and grin with pleasure when you hear him groan in a little pain but nothing to bad after all he is an Avenger. 

"Nice work Y/N, I'm proud of you."

Clint praises you like a giving a child candy and playfully rubs your hair to purposely mess it up. 

"Hey don't touch my hair, I just got it to stay up!"

You shout with mock anger and return the gesture by gently punching him in the arm. 

"Really is that all you got?"

Clint joked at the gentle punch you gave him. You let out a small laugh and smile back at him. 

"Fury will be proud of your progress Y/N, you have trained so hard lately ever since your accident."

Your face sinks to a frown at the last part of his sentence, you could never forget the horrid day when you were sent on a mission; your very first solo mission. The plane you were flying on was one of the most reliable SHEILD had but your luck must have run out because one moment you were flying safely through the air and the next you were hitting the frigid ocean water face first, the salty sea water burning your already burned skin. It took them ten days to find you and by then you were barely alive, it was another twenty days before you woke up from a severe coma, and another fifty just to get back on your feet. Ever since then you have trained harder than before hoping to get the same special rank you had before the incident occurred. 

"Hey Y/N are you okay?"

Clint asked with a concerned voice and his eyes produced the same expression. 

"Yeah just reliving the accident in my mind."

"You're safe now."

You let out a small but still saddened smile as a single tear runs down your cheek.

"Well I may be safe but the Post Traumatic Stress is still lingering with me."

He laughs loudly his voice echoing off the walls and it then you know that no matter what had happened you would always be safe around your friends.