Wind

(Very long chapter ahead!)
.......................................................................
T.W: Flashback of Minor character deaths, homophobia & Birth flashback
_________________________________

The winter continued to become colder; and Christmas soon was on its way. They were ready for all the festivities that would come with this new season. Making hot cocoa, baking cookies, decorating the house, and going to NYC. They had a house over there, and decided this year they wanted the girls to experience Christmas authentically. They had heard it was going to snow on Christmas Day, and they wanted the girls to see it first hand. That's actually where Carmen and Juan met.

Year: 1999

Juan was like any other teen aged boy, hormone fueled, loved sports, and loved hitting on women.

So, there he was sitting in his high school cafeteria. With Heather's dad Robin, right next to him. He already had a girlfriend, which happened to be Heather's mom Lily. Yeah, Lily was pretty, she looked dainty and innocent. Though from what he's heard from Robin, she can do things with her mouth, no girl in this school is able to do.

But, there they sat eating their food, talking about the new teammates on the basketball team, and whether or not Robin and Lily have gone on all the way yet. Then, he sees a girl in a mini skirt walk right past their table, her hips moved with every step, her behind was full and luscious, and he wanted to caress it with love.

Her hair flowed with every step, and when he got to see her face, she saw the way her eyes were a deep green. The way her eyelashes fluttered as she blinked, and her LIPS. They were full, round and sultry.

Robin didn't understand what was going on. Until he looked over and saw Juan's view. He then noticed the girl was sitting with Lily, he shared a secret smile with her from the corner.

"Yo, go talk to her."

"Are you fucking, dumb bro? I can't."

"Why not? You scared?" He joked.

"No!" He said offended

He then gained all his courage and went over to her, he put his suave face on and told her about how he was admiring her gorgeous figure. She giggled, and gave a sarcastic remark. He then knew he really wanted her, a girl that could keep up with him. Was wifey material in his eyes, so he responded and the rest is history...

They always liked to go back and just think about how they came to be. But, soon they had to tell the girls about the plans and went into the main den to which the girls were sitting in the living room, with Neil and his girlfriend.

She was a pretty girl with ginger hair and green eyes. But, she seemed to not like his baby sister. When they first met she had an attitude and said that she was different. And, now whenever she is near Astrid, she looks at them with disgust. Luckily none of them know since they're both in their own little world. They have yet to tell Neil, since he will ignore them and accuse them of lying. So, they are holding back until she does something extremely idiotic.

So, there the kids sat, waiting for the news. They then faced in front of them and excitedly told them.

"Okay, so you all know we have something to tell you. Can I get a drum-roll please?" Juan asked leading the teens to hit the coffee table and Neil's girlfriend Madison to huff and roll her eyes.

"We're going to New York for Christmas!" They both exclaimed, leading all of them to cheer with glee. Astrid and Heather gave each other a hug, while Neil kissed his girlfriend. Well, more like ate her face, he was really excited. Madison giggled and pushed him back, causing him to fall back on the couch, with her on top. Leaving them in a very uncomfortable situation, especially for everyone viewing it.