#5

it was two in the afternoon and i laid on my bed, as dandelion played some music

it was two in the afternoon and i laid on my bed, as dandelion played some music. he was screensharing as he sketched a few things in pro create and ibis paint, drawing a little doodle of me which came out really cute and another one of us as a weird meme. the music stopped and he came back to facetime, showing his face,"i'm bored now."

"i was thinking the same thing."

he played with the little hairs above his lip,"we should go to the mall."

i leapt out of the seat and left the room,"sure, lemme go ask my dad for some cash."

my dad was currently cuddled up with my mom on the couch, feeding her grapes as they watched a reality tv show, their attention moved over to me as i got closer,"my one and only favorite dad."

he pulled five hundred dollar bills out of his wallet," now go away the show is getting good and stay safe too."

i hugged him and patted his bald head before hugging my mom,"bye mom and bald eagle."

he tried to get up,"what'd i tell you about calling me that?!"

my mom adjusted her glasses and rubbed her glossed lips together,"leave her alone and stay here."

he laid back in her arms and fed her another grape,"yes love."

i rushed up the steps to go and tell eren,"i got five hundred bucks but ima go shower and stuff."

"alright me too."

an hour later i was fully ready and waiting for him to pick me up. if there's an opportunity to save money, i will take it, which is why i decided to save gas money and have him pick me up. i slid in between the both of my parents who sat on the couch, laying on my moms lap, and resting my legs on my dads,"can't you go bother your sister?"

my mom smacked the back of his head,"frank, leave my child alone."

i stuck my tongue out,"yeah, eagle leave me alone."

"did you see that love?" he frowned,"she stuck her tongue out at me"

"suck it up, she's our daughter."

he glared at me and passed me a grape,"thank you eagle."

"you're welcome lemonhead."

my hand reached for another grape,"my head isn't big."

he fed himself a grape as well,"you sure about that?"

i got up and dusted my behind off before walking to the door,"if it is then i got it from you."

my hand reached for the knob to open it welcoming the boy in,"heyyy dandelion!"

"hellooooo, peach ring destroyer!"

"you're never letting that go huh?"

he shrugged and looked behind me freezing up,"not until i find a better one."