#4

[ song | mac miller; the scoop on heaven ]

𝑺𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑻 𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯

the ending of third period came closer as the clock ticked and the teacher continued her boring lesson. the piece of gum that i'd been chewing since first period became too hard for me to handle. the teacher handed out her assignments and gave us a pdf to complete it.

the seat left a scuff mark on the floor as i got up to trash my gum and replace it with another one. i had a pack but i didn't like wasting it, which is why i chew till i get my moneys worth. call me cheap but i will get every single drop of the three dollars, i spent on this forty pack of spearmint gum. my left airpod finished the previous song from my school playlist and played the next one.

i sat back down and began to type the answers into the computer on my desk. the bell rang as i typed in the final answer and turned the assignment in. everyone rushed out, pushing and shoving at the medium sized door that could fit only one person in it at a time. unless, we turned sideways and squished like sardines.

i watched as people slipped out of the door through the little cracks in the midst of the chaos while trying to get to their next class. well damn, y'all got five minutes to get there, you don't need to rush. i waited until the last person went through, walking past and looking at the one person who fell as they squished through the trouble from earlier,"aren't you gonna help me up?"

i looked over at the annoying man who sat on the ground,"i didn't tell you to force yourself out of the door."

he rolled his eyes and got up himself,"well fuck you too then."

i scoffed and walked away, flipping him off,"glad the feelings mutual."

i sucked my teeth walking up the stairs. it's crazy how he thought i would help him. i didn't like you then and i don't like you now. it's not my fault you're a dick who has serious issues. the ginger that sat on the ground earlier was floch, i would explain to you exactly why i don't like him but his name is floch isn't that enough of an explanation?

i walked past the cafeteria and up the s-hallway stairs taking a minute to breath and catch up to the person ahead of me. pausing my music to hear myself breathe in case it was a bit too loud," i hate those damn steps."

i turned my head to the side hearing someone else say the exact same thing," oh peach rings destroyer."

"hey dandelion." i looked up at him," didn't know you took this way to class."