#2

𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳/𝑵 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑫

the familiar sound of the netflix loading screen ran through my ears before I went to search for my profile. is there anything good to watch? I subconsciously began to chew the corner of my bottom lip as I flipped through the different options," maybe I can watch moesha?"

my mom barged into my room with speed after hearing the name moesha," you've watched it like thirty times now, I love brandy but please put it to rest."

I giggled deciding to take her advice and look for something else. the fluff in my squishmallow began to flatten and migrate around the stuffed animal as I laid my back on top of it," sorry jay but you're kind of comfy."

I flipped through a bunch of shows deciding to continue watching hellbound; a show about the supernatural and angels warning humans of their death time and when they'll go to hell, most don't believe these warnings but videos posted about mysterious monsters killing the people warned go viral and later on they figure out the horrible deed or crime said victim committed.

I give it a five right now and I'm only on the first episode. I watched as a man near the window in the cafe frantically checked his phone watching the time as sweat beads rolled down his face. finally, the time changed and black demons or monsters appeared suddenly," gah damn!" I watched as the man ran with blood dripping down his nose and out of his eyes at the sudden attack these monsters hit him with," run nigga run!"

the man ran through the streets as the big monsters chased him, pushing cars and random bystanders to try and catch their target. the sidewalk wasn't cutting it so he moved onto the road and into horrible traffic. the cars beeped and honked as he ran through in a zigzag motion leaving his blood all over the pavement.

my eye widened when he hid under a car which led the monsters to smash it repeatedly. until they pulled him out and began to gnaw and chew at his body after slamming him around the place. soon after they burned the man to a crisp and left his remains on the road before disappearing into thin air. the video went viral of course since this was something you wouldn't see every day," this is getting good man."

my ringtone began to go off, "awww man." I flipped down onto one side of the bed barely scooting over and attempted to reach for my phone that sat on my dresser. a reminder this is a queen-sized bed which made it even harder for me to reach over. eventually, I gave in and crawled to the other side. I read the contact name, comic boy. I answered and frowned at the man who had a smile across his face," y/n guess wha-"

"nahh, my show was getting good man."

his mood shattered and the smile on his face disappeared," sorry, my fault should I call you back later?"

I readjusted myself on the bed deciding to stick to this side, "no, I'm not mad at you. matter fact what's got you so happy?"

"well, I might be able to turn my doodles into a webtoon!"