#1

𝑺𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑻 𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯

𝑺𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑻 𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯

this place is one of the worst things on earth. i hate coming to this school, there is literally nothing to look forward to. waking up and getting ready just to sit at a desk for eight hours while fighting sleep. my fault, i forgot to introduce myself, i'm y/n and we're in my mind right now. it's currently ten-thirteen in the morning. im walking to my fourth period right about now. the vibe in the class is cool and all but the loud obnoxious people piss me off. so i stick to the back in the left corner of the classroom. since, they love the right side.

there's this guy who sits next to me he's really quiet seems pretty shy too. who knows maybe he only talks when his social battery is full. the little strands of his hair swing back and forth like vines sprouting from his scalp. his black glasses slide down his nose bridge as he writes something in his notebook.

i couldn't help but watch as his hand moved and the pencil left it's marks on the sheets of paper. there seemed to be words and drawings in comic like boxes. the sun from the open window sat on his skin and gave me a better look at his eyes. they were a beautiful shade of green that reminded me of a field with dandelions here and there. his pink lips moved frequently as he evaluated the drawings on the paper. i didn't realize i was staring until his eyes met mine," how may i help you?"

i froze not expecting him to actually say something," oh, i just liked your drawings. i'm sorry if my staring creeped you out a bit."

he smiled a bit and laughed," thank you for the compliment, wanna see them?"

without my knowledge a smile spread across my face," yeah sure."

we scooted our desks closer together. my hands flipped the pages of his journal and stared at the mini doodles and random words. the kids across the classroom stopped talking and looked over at us," is that eren talking to someone in this class?"

the guy with a low buzzcut that was a shade of grey looked over at the two of us," oh shit he actually is?"

the blonde one raised his eyebrow and shrugged," he doesn't open up easily, he must of liked her energy or something like that."

the pages were numbered and as i read through they seemed to come together like a book. seemed to be a story about these things called titans that eat people. he said he hasn't decided on a name yet and needed a bit of help," what about attack on titan?"

"i kind of like that, if i ever publish this you'll be in the credits and acknowledgements part."

my hand brushed off my shoulders as he stared at me laughing a bit. he adjusted his glasses a bit before asking me a question," what's your name? you seem kind of cool and i don't get along with others that much."

"my name's y/n, what's yours?"

"my name's eren."

"nice to meet you eren."