Chapter 4: The Little boy and the cart

A/N:(Told you guys I would double post today! I didn't let ya down!)

After the little fiasco that happened between the two gentlemen earlier during the day, Affogato was still roaming the streets of the unknown village. Affogato's stomach starts to growl. How many days did he go without food? Been about 3 at most. This is what happens when you have nowhere to stay, you have to go days without food. "I wonder if there is any food around this place?" He turned his head left to right then center. Nope, doesn't seem to be anything food-related out here. He figures everyone must be cooking at home. He once again for the second time looked around for anything food related until he spotted someone in the distance with a cart full of food. "There is something finally. How did I miss that?" Says to himself as he starts walking toward the cart full of food. A little boy who was around 10 years old stood on the side of the cart. The cart had nothing but yellow jellies, along with red ones. Affogato walked over to the boy with a fake smile on his face. "Hello, there little one," Affogato said sweetly. The little boy hide behind the cart, seems he isn't fond of adults at all. "I won't harm you at all, honest. I just wanted to see what you have." Affogato reassured the boy so, he doesn't come off as creepy. The boy came from behind the cart as he stood with his head down, looking at the ground. "I have jellies...but you can have some...." He said meekly. Affogato, bend down to the boy's height to put his hand on his head, to pat it. "So, are these jellies for free?" Affogato asked. "Yes, they are for free. These jellies are for people who have no food to eat. I only come out here three days out the week. The boy said with more confidence than before. You can take as many as you want." He finally looked Affogato in the eyes for a change and was entranced by them. They were beautiful. Affogato went over to the cart and got himself some jellies roughly, 15 of them then went off on his way elsewhere as he waved to the boy.

(End of Chapter 4)