𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

Monday morning,  I had no choice but to get out of bed and get on that plane . Even if it was without him . He told me he didn't love me and even if it was the hardest thing I had to except it , and move on... I didn't want too . I think its best I do. 

    Fivs thirty a.m . Millie wakes me up , I get dressed . My stuff was packed and in the car . I walk downstairs everyone was having breakfast .

     "Here ." My dad put out a plate of food infront of me . "Not hungry." I walk away not looking at him . He let's out a sigh . I walk to the couch and lay down .

     About thirty minutes later Sadie and Noah arrived.  They had breakfast too , they tried making me eat but I refused .

     "Ok kids , time to go !" My dad sad pouring one last cup of coffee and grabbing his keys . We all walked out to the car .

~Aidan's Pov~

     I stayed up all night.  Staring at the ceiling thinking about what Sadie said 'I know you love her Aidan ! So do something to fix this' .  I do love her,  more than anything in this world!  She probably hates me right now.

      I look at my alarm , five forty six a.m . Sadie's voice in my head.

'I know you love her Aidan ! So do something to fix this' .

  Fuck this.

I get up and grab my car keys . I wasn't gonna let things end like this . My life hasn't been the same without Y/n. I was gonna fix this .

~Your Pov~

     It's  seven forty five and we just arrived at the airport.  We take out our luggage,  and walk inside . It's filled with so many people. 

     We all push through the crowd trying to find . Millie grabbing onto my arm while we push through everyone. 

     We weigh our luggage,  and we go through the metal detectors . I would see lights flashing . Paparazzi...

     Once we're done with that , we grab our stuff and go up the escalator.

~Aidan's Pov~

    Of course there's traffic their plane leaves in half an hour . I honk the car horn figurously  , out of anger and  impatience. 

     "Come on!" I would repeat , then the cars start moving "Yes!" I smile .

      I get there . It was pact , "Shit" I mumbled under my breath.  I rush through the crowd "Sorry!" I would repeat each time I bumped into someone.  There she was ...

     I get in the escalator,  running up catching up to her "Y/n!" I try catching her attention "Y/n!"

~Your Pov~

     "Y/n!" I heard someone call out as we get off the escalator.  I thought it was Paparazzi so I ignore it . "Y/n!" That wasn't the paparazzi . I turn and I see him , my eyes widen ."Aidan!?" Everyone turns to look he was running up to me .

     I walk to him meeting him half way.  "W-What are you doing here?" I slightly smile

      Before he says anything he wraps his arms around me tightly,  I put my arms around his neck confused. We stare at eachother for a second , then he kisses me . I kissed him back , obviously. I could hear the cameras flashing as we shared our kiss . It was something we both needed so desperately.  We needed eachtoher.  I needed him .

     I slowly pull away, "What are you doing here!?" I asked placing ym forhead against his "I needed to say something before you left .." he softly replies "W-what is it ?"

     "I love you Y/n Keery- and I know I said I didn't,  but I only said it because I know your dad probably would've killed me if I-" I cut him off and pull away from him arms .

     "My dad? What do you mean ? What does he have tk do with this ?" I slightly turn my head and look at my dad.

     "Look I'm sorry Mr. Keery!"Aidan quickly says "He told me to tell you I didn't love you so you could get on the plane ." My face dropped

     I look at my dad,"Why ?" He crosses his arms and looks down "Dad?" I walk over to him ."Dad why?" I softly asked .

     "Y/n I'm sorry , ok? I thought I was doing the right thing,  but I just made everything worse ! " he admits "I just didn't want to lose you ! I didn't want to lose you like I lost your mom !" He says his eyes fill with tears .

     I hold his hands "Dad your not gonna lose me ! You gotta except that I want a life apart from music ! A-and I'll always need you in my life ! " I say softly "Look what you did wasn't ok , and it might take some time for me to forgive you. " he looks at me "S-so what does this mean ?" He asks

      "It means I'm gonna be with Aidan weather you like it or not ! And he's gonna be in the band no matter what you say!  Your just gonna have to deal with ..." I  say plainly he nods

       "All flights (to a certain location ) board now! " a women over the speaker says.  I turn my attention to Aidan "You need to go !" He smiles ,"But-"

     "I'll catchnthe earliest flight tomorrow! " I smile and nod . I kissed him one last time "I'll call once you arrive " he says as he pulls away . "Ok..." I reply softly.

     "Come on Y/n ! We need to go!" Millie smiles,  I look at Aidan , and smile . I grab my stuff and we board the plane . I look out the window and see Aidan waiting for the plane to leave I wave hoping he'll see and he does , and waves back .

     "You ready?" Millie asks as I sit back in my seat . "Ready! " I reply with a smile .

     It was all complete i was happy once again . I had my friends and family by my side and the boy of my dreams . I couldn't ask for more .  The day I saw him was the day everything changed for me . I'd like to say this was my happy ending,  but it was all just starting . It was my happy beginning,  my happy beginning with Aidan.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm sorry if this wasn't th event ending,  and if the last paragraph was cringe I'll edit it soon maybe idk but I hope you enjoyed my very first complete story !

-laxramy