Strangely enough there were no cobwebs and not that much dust in the hideout.

Naruto's rinnegan eyes scanned around for any traps his servant forgot to mention, because it looked and felt like it hadn't been used in years, and his eyes fell at the far back where a cylindrical glass container stood that touched the ceiling. The container was wedged into the wall with a red and blue knob outside it to the left and fairly large nozzle at the top. His eyes hopped over the container and went to the far left of the workshop slash hideout of the Red Scorpion, where a large banner of the missing ninja was pasted on the wall in blood red paint; a terrifying but at the same time simple looking red scorpion. Under it were wooden parts of a bed that lay haphazardly in the wall and a matrass toppled over the parts.

The king felt his sister tighten her grip on his shoulder and he instinctively placed his hand over hers, squeezing it gently and coaxing her, without speaking, to open her eyes.

The girl's bright purple eyes opened and enlarged as she looked around. The place was well-lit and it didn't look like it was falling apart, unlike its deceptive exterior, but the puppets hanging on the walls, simply staring at them, made the girl frown.

"Sasori of the Red Sands is one of my most trusted grounder subordinate. He is an S rank missing ninja from Sunagakure that defected after killing the Sandaime Kazekage, but he submitted to my will after I had proved without a shadow of a doubt that I was a superior." His sister's hand slid down his left arm and laced with his fingers. The king dropped the duffle bag on the ground and allowed his sister to walk around the hideout, peering up at the puppets on the walls with odd fascination while at the same time listening raptly to her brother speak. "He is such a great puppet master that he found a way to trade his mortal body with that of an undying, wooden one that is able to do things that normal puppet masters would even dream of being able to do. For instance, he is one of the only people that make use of human puppets with regular wooden puppets to fight." She nodded and looked at him with deeply furrowed eyes, watching her brother explain something she didn't need to voice; who the hell had this kind of hideout? It looked like something their dead godfather would do but Naruto was reassuring her that it was not. "I'm going to guess that this was possibly the last place Sasori was ever truly human," he motioned to the mattress and the parts underneath it. "Because since he isn't flesh and blood but wood, metal and chakra he doesn't need sleep, only as long as he has the chakra."

The twins walked hand in hand around the tables in the centre of the room. Naruko gently ran her fingers over the parts so as not to set off any traps but Naruto shook his head, with her seeing it from the corner of her eyes, telling her that the traps on the parts were long since deactivated.

She crinkled her nose and Naruto's smiled a little.

"I'm going to guess he's a weird guy." She then smiled at him playfully. "And I don't mean to offend." Crass at times she may be but she still tried her best to behave politely to those that served her brother. Besides, Sasori was kind enough to allow them to stay the night in his hideout; the least she could do was be nice, even though the puppet man was not present.

"He is a bit…eccentric but nothing bad, I assure you."

They stopped in front of the glass cylinder and the girl eased her hand out of his own. She shimmied the blood stained red dress off her body and slipped closer to Naruto, who raised an eyebrow, mirroring her teasing gaze. Her naked body pressed up against him. "It looks like it has enough room for two."

"Apparently it does…" he said and her smile stretched wider, her pristine teeth gleaming up at him and he grinned back. "You want to do something?"

"I want to try that thing Orochimaru did with Kabuto." She whispered suggestively and lightly trailed her pointer finger up his under armoured belly, creeping up his chest and settling on his chin. "I can be Kabuto and you…" she leaned up and Naruto tilted his head down a little, almost closing the gap between them. His right arm wound around her and pulled her closer, forcing a small gasp from her but not enough to reduce the grin on her face. He could see a deep red blush spread over her nose as she continued, pressing her body even tighter into his. "You…can be Orochimaru."

Child Of HateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara