Chapter 16

If the wind wasn't violent before, it became a gale as Naruto flipped out of the vehicle. The king turned around and faced his belly with the ground, spreading his arms wide open and his eyes controlling his fall.

Far above him, the fourteen silently whirring retrieval vehicles hummed and waited, before…

The people of Hot Water country looked up as the sky darkened and the wind became frenzied, gaping and gasping in absolute horror as the sky slowly became dark with small red dots flooding out of the fourteen bigger red dots, all led by a red ringed eyed man with a black overcoat.

Their sky soon turned from calm blue to dangerous red and black.

Naruto's grin widened horrifically and his eyes widened, pulsing with command as he measured how far back his forces were from him. He nodded when his platinum rank inventor ordered for the bronze ranks to slow down and give their king space through the kingdoms radio wave; Naruto tucked in his body and flipped forward, his body steadily bursting into golden orange fire. The kings whiskers thickened and nine golden tails sprouted out from his tail bone, finally two golden orange triangles poofed two inches above his head, symbolizing fox tails. The red in his rinnegan eyes became more pronounced as he summoned his Kyuubi chakra.

He wanted to try something.

An ordinary rinnegan enhanced the holder's mental capabilities, allowing them to retain information in their heads, from jutsu to written knowledge, even after their eyes have been taken out. This did not mean that they were able to copy jutsu like the sharingan and it did not include simply using the Preta path to absorb the information through the senders chakra or even using the Naraka path to absorb information through the victims soul, but the rinnegan holder was able to think of ways to replicate the jutsu if he actively tried to with a high success rate.

Naruto had mutated, amplified rinnegan, and it helped in governing his vast kingdom.

That was not the extent the king could use his rinnegan.

The teen's body exploded with fire that started spinning in a deadly vortex around him. The ground was quickly approaching and the shinobi of the country were preparing to attack with kunai, senbon, arrows and chains but the king crossed his forearms and there was a ground shaking thud on the ground, throwing away shinobi.

There was a terrified scream that ripped out of the ninjas on the ground as a massive foot descended down from the sky and crushed them, a second foot joined in, kicking the Daimyos palace out of the ground and nine fiery tails joined in and smashed the building to pieces, killing the daimyo and his family.

The colossal, physically manifested nine tails beast roared to the sky and swiped its tail around. Naruto stood in its head and ordered it to move around, then his eyes flashed again and black armour gradually cursed obsidian armour crept up the beasts arms and covered its torso, then on its legs and feet. Red fire bloomed over the beast's body as it punched its arm through a large cluster of frantic shinobi, a red shirt flared over its body and black pants soon followed with obsidian black boots finishing it off. Toxic fire crackled on the Kyuubi chakras back and a black overcoat flared into sight, swishing around with the tails to cause even more destruction.

The great beast, completely controlled by Naruto, opened its giant maw and thundered to the sky.

RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!

It snarled and continued its unstopped rampage as the kings ninjas dropped down at the border of the country and erected a barrier to stop any more people from running out, while several squads dispatched to take care of those that had already fled. The soldiers watched their king in total admiration and awe as his tailed beast stomped around in the very same clothes he was wearing, wreaking havoc and bringing painful death to those it looked at.