"Huh?" San asked.

Wooyoung pointed to a strawberry then to his mouth.

"You're so spoiled,"San lifted the fruit to his husband's lips.

"You like spoiling me though." Wooyoung spoke, putting his glass down and crawling towards his husband.

"I do." San agreed, letting his husband crawl into his lap,"What's this Wooyoung?" He asked.

The male paused in thought before asking,"Should we have sex? I feel like it's been so long." Wooyoung traced a finger down San's chest.

"Outside?"

"Who's gonna come out here?" Wooyoung asked with a giggle.

"A-anyone could." San replied, feeling Wooyoung suck on his neck softly.

"Doesn't that make it more exciting San?" He asked, pulling away.

"Mmh, a bit." He pulled Wooyoung close and kissed him on the lips. "What do you want to do? I didn't bring any lube." San spoke.

Wooyoung was straddling San,"Look in the basket." He murmured, unbuttoning Sans shirt.

"When did you get this? Was this your plan all along?" San pulled it out of the basket.

Wooyoung took off his own shirt,"To answer, I got it when you weren't looking from the store we got the basket in. And yes. It was." The king leaned forward, kissing San roughly.

"Fuck. Calm down Wooyoung." San murmured after kissing Wooyoung back.

"No way. I haven't felt you in me in so long." He pushed San onto his back and started sucking on the male's chest.

San bit his lip, trying to contain a soft moan."I missed this sound." Wooyoung spoke against the male's chest before going in to suck on the other hardened nipple.

Wooyoung left hickeys down his husband's chest, kissing him in between each hickey, "Ah San, you're so hard it's so cute."

San blushed,"I really want to fuck you."

"You gotta prep me." Wooyoung and San stripped themselves of their pants, Wooyoung handing his husband the lube and moving to be on top of San. "I'll suck you off and you can finger me okay?"

"Okay." San decided to tease his husband first, lubing up his fingers and just rubbing around the rim. Meanwhile Wooyoung had begun to lick the tip of San's cock.

"San." Wooyoung pulled away, stroking San.

"Hm?" San kissed the male's thigh, kissing all the way up to a bit below Wooyoung's hole, sucking it.

Wooyoung shivered,"S-San."

"Yes baby?"

"In me. Either your fingers or your tongue." Wooyoung demanded.

San loved when Wooyoung spoke to him like this. He obeyed the male, fingering him slowly at first until Wooyoung was practically riding the two fingers.

San added a third, making sure to finger the male in the right spot and knowing he had done it perfectly when Wooyoung was moaning and twitching. He was also trying his best to not face fuck Wooyoung.

"Woo."

"Yes Sannie?"

"I wanna fuck you." He whined, already slipping into sub space as he fingered his husband.

"Wanna fuck me? Hm?" Wooyoung asked stroking San roughly.

"I don't wanna c-cum yet." San tensed up, feeling Wooyoung's palm rub his tip roughly. "A-ah~!"

His Royal Highness | Woosan | Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें