VII

We hold a deep conversation about human feelings but unfortunately get interrupted by Glaciator, Andre's villain form.

-that might've been my fault.

-might have?

-yeah whatever, just go get him.

He laughs and propulses himself towards the huge villain. I jump off the balcony and transform in some dark isolated area.

We fight the bitch together, and even pretend to be lovers so he doesn't attack us. We "pound it" and he leads me to his romantic balcony.

-woah, you're pretty good at decorating. Good job!

I turn around to look at him but he attacks me with a rose.

-oh? What a beautiful rose, but I can't accept your feelings Chat Noir.

-can you at least tell me why?

-ugh..

-I-I'm sorr-

-i'm in love with someone else.

-who..?

-I cannot tell you. I don't want to talk about him. (Not to you at least)

I already told him about Mr.Arson on my Marinette form. So it's risky even if he's a dense blind ass.

-I see.

He doesn't seem that sad? I would know it if he was hiding his sorrow but I don't see anything.

-are you okay?

-well, I'm better than I thought I would be?

-it's a relief to know that. So let stay friends Chat Noir.

-okay, pinky promise?

I smile. He's so childish.

-I pinky promise that we would stay friends no matter what happens between us.

I leave just after and go untransform in some other alley and walk home.

I slept really late, I couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Arson, I would remember all the moments with him. And all of those memories were happy and comforting.

The next day, I invite Alya and the girls in my house to finally tell them about not having a crush on Adrien.

-what..?

-I'm not crushing on Adrien anymore, you should've noticed it, there is no more thing about Adrien in my room. It was really just a phase so please stop setting us up. It's really uncomfortable.

-it's true that you don't stutter anymore when you're talking to him.. (Alya)

-and you don't try to chase away every girl trying to get close to him (Alex)

-and you don't fight Chloe that much anymore and mostly ignore her even when she talk to you about Adrien. (Alex)

-yeah yeah whatever, just understand that I'm not into him at all. So STOP setting us up.

-okay.. (all)

-now leave my house, that's all I wanted to say. If you want some snack, there is a plate on the kitchen's table, you can eat whatever you want.

-h-huh? O-okay..(Alya)

They leave and I go to my computer and update my Twitter and Instagram account with new photos of my new outfits. I'm pretty famous on social media, but anonymous for the most part. My followers only know that I'm 14 and my preferences when it comes to fashion and trends.