V

After writing down his measurement, we both go have fun. We watched movies together while eating some snacks my parents brought us. Because yes, i told them that Cat Noir was here.

The next day, I go to school and constantly ask to go to the restroom so as to, instead go hunt a butterfly. (I even created for myself a medical condition to be able to go there a lot)

Tonight I have an interview to attend. I don't want Nadja Chamak to be akumatized since she was annoying to battle. Let just answer truthfully while making her view rate go up. And about Manon, I told her mom that i'm not free tonight and gave her the number of a babysitter which means less problems to get there.

I need to prepare some interesting facts about us that don't get too private and that can't be used against me or Cat Noir.

-in this special face to face, we welcome the beloved Guardian of Paris, Ladybug and Chat Noir! Thank you so much for coming to this interview.

-Well, thank you Nadja. We're honored to be here.

-and hello to all my fans *wink*

-i'm sure a lot of people are here for you Cat Noir.

-don't encourage him, his ego grows bigger the more you compliment him.

-i'm sure you're just jealous bugaboo.

-thought we agreed on no bugaboo calling, pussycat? [Translate: shut the fuck up pussybitch]

-but it's just so cute~ [I'm never gonna stop bae]

-haha, you two seem very close.

I just smile.

-People know you, we see you saving Paris daily but we don't know anything else about you.

-we won't keep anything from you Nadja. (Chat noir)

-we won't keep anything from you that isn't our identity or too personal questions. We must protect ourselves from Hawkmoth who must be hiding and fishing for opportunities to destroy us haha. (Ladybug)

-absolutely! So how about we start with a few questions from your biggest fans?

-and we're excited to answer them (Cat Noir)

Chloe introduce herself as my biggest fan and continue with her bullshit. But then I have an idea.
-oh Chloe!

-see! I'm her biggest fan, even she knows it!

-you're all wrong Chloe, I actually keep in mind the name of everyone that I save or help! Only if they've ever told me their name of course.

People love to be included, so they'll all love to know that their favourite superhero knows of their names. Looking at the reaction of Nadja after looking at her watch, I know that I'm right.

-you really do?

-of course! Every one in Paris is my friend, I mean, I treat them as a friend. There might be some people that don't want me as their friend but whatever. And the same goes for Cat Noir!

-That is so kind of you two to remember the name of the one you saves. Can we test that?

-of course, I'm confident in our abilities to remember!

-Hi Ladybug! I'm a supper big fan of yours! I love you so much!

-Hi Alya! I'm happy to know that! If you have any question to ask me then feel free!

Then there was Mylenne, Kim, Alex and people from our class and important characters, Chat Noir obviously knew them.

And just like that the ratings were stable green, and Nadja was feeling less stressed and more relaxed knowing that i'm leading it perfectly.

Everyone asked us questions and just like that, we finished the interview without any problem. I didn't have to answer annoying questions, and Nadja can lead other interviews.

I go back home exhausted, skip dinner and sleep. I had to wake up in the middle of the night because hawkmoth decided to fucking akumatize someone.

I just wanted sleep.

After a few days of sleep, school, drawing, crafting, planning for the future and getting interrupted in every damn thing I do by hawkmoth then fighting his villains. I study a bit too.

Today's day, the first day of holidays finally comes, as well as my birthday. And apparently, Alya is bringing me with her to the dentist. Yeah, totally not a secret surprise party!

-I have a special present for you Marinette!

-really?! That's so cute Tiki!

She does some dance or ritual or whatever and spit out something on my hand.

-What is this?

I didn't really pay attention since I don't care about the past ladybugs or history in general but I acted like I did. After that, I went to choose some dress to wear for my birthday party.

-how are you so sure that they are preparing a birthday party Marinette?

-I feel like they'll do, it's my sixth sense Tiki.

Someone knocks on the door and I went down to see who is it.

-Oh! Grandma!

I hug her and lead her inside.

-do you want to talk to my parents, they're in the kitchen.

I knock on the door so they won't throw the cake in the trash bin.
-Mom! Dad! Grandma's here!

They come out, not letting me see what's behind the door.
-Mom? (Dad)

-Mother-in-law? (Mom)

-I wish you happy birthday sweetie! Here, your present!

-aaww thank you! You shouldn't have!

I open the present and see a mini t-shirt.

-it's a bit small for me but I still love the t-shirt, thanks to you grandma I have more inspiration for my next dresses!

I hug her.

-my sweet little grand-daughter is so cute~ look, and I even brought your favourite candy! You still love them right?

-candies are not my thing anymore, I now prefer chocolate tablets.

-too bad... but that is not all my fairy! We'll have a wonderful day you and I ! Just like the old times!

Dad tried to tell her about the party but she ignored him and made it dramatic.

-let go grandma! We should make sure to have fun!

-my sweet fairy! Hop on the motorcycle and let have fun!

We went into some place for kids, I got to act like a kid, which was more or less good.

At 16:20 Alya called me to the party.

-Grandma! I had so much fun today with you, but I have to go join my friends in an outing together! Can you join us later with Mom and Dad?

-oh.. yes... of course sweetie..

-make sure to come okay? Without you the party isn't so fun!

-really?

-duuh! You're my beloved grandma! And the best grandma in the world!

I don't want her to be akumatized. Today is my birthday after all.

I run to the place I was invited to and got blindfolded to surprise me better.

-SURPRISE!

-Oh my God! You did all that for me? Thank you so much!!

I thank them for their present and we happily play many games together. Most were trying to set me and Adrian as a couple, but I had fun anyways.

My family came at around 18:00 with a huge cake in hands while wishing me happy birthday.

I cried myself to sleep that night because of overflooding joy. Aside from my Science teacher no one has ever had a slight interest in my birthday (or anything about me in general).