Chapter 12: On The Case

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, not too much of an idiot like her." Aya chuckled while shrugging with a grin.

"But beside that, can you help me with the missing guards stuff?" Aya asked.

"Sorry but I'm fixing something at the moment and need to pay Alice, but you can go ask Raiden." Nitori replied.

"I think that 'something' should be put on hold just for this, and I can just pay Alice." Aya responded.

"You're really desperate, aren't you Aya?"

"Oh come on! I don't want to ask that pile of metal for help!" Aya blurred out.

"Well, if you don't want to do that then you have to do it yourself. Also, please say an original insult. I heard that name like ten times." Nitori jokingly said and quietly muttered something under her breath.

"*sigh* Alright, sure."

As Aya was about to enter her home, she was almost hit in the face by Cirno flying outside at fast speeds with Daiyousei and Raiden following closely behind.

"Agh?! H-hey! Watch where you're going, you ice fairy! You almost hit my face!" Aya shouted at Cirno, who was flying with a confident grin and her arms folded.

"How about you watch where you're going, bird woman!" Cirno shouted back, making Aya slightly pissed.

"Shut up, you dumb ice-cube!"

Aya and Cirno started to throw insults at each other while Nitori, Daiyousei and Raiden just stared. They kept throwing insults for half a minute until Nitori heard enough of unoriginal insults being thrown around like monkeys throwing shit at each other, and stopped them.

"That's enough, I don't want to be deaf from all this shouting!" Nitori yelled, making the two stop to look at her.

"Also, Raiden's here now so you can ask him for help now, Aya." Nitori added, making Raiden raise an eyebrow.

"Wait what?"

"Oh, right. Aya needs help with something and is getting desperate at the moment." Nitori replied.

"Shut it, Nitori." Aya chipped in with an annoyed tone.

"*sigh* Anyway, you, Raiden, can you help me?" Aya asked.

"And why would I do that, miss crow lady?" Raiden answered with another question while having a grin, making Aya slightly angry.

"Look, I know we aren't too kind to each other but I need your help. There's almost nothing I can report and write on except for the missing guards stuff from the Human Village, but I can't just make newspapers about that and that's it because everybody knows that!" Aya stated.

"So, can please help me?" Aya asked, desperate for any answer that contained 'yes' in it.

"Hmm... Nope, sorry crow lady." Raiden replied.

"*sigh* What did I even expect?" Aya silently mumbled to herself, pinching her nose in annoyance.

"Well alright, at least can you answer a question I have for a bit?" Aya asked.

"Hm, nah." Raiden replied with a smug grin.

"Come on, it's only one question and that's it!" Aya exclaimed.

"Nope, not answering." Raiden jokingly responded, making Aya more and more frustrated.

"Just answer it and I'll leave you alone, got it?!" Aya shouted, getting mad at Raiden's denying just answering one question.