Chapter 9: Meeting Once Again

Talking: "forsakened I am awaken"
Thinking: "A phoenix's ash in dark divine"
Action: *grab*/*BOOM*
Shouting/yelling: "DESCENDING MISERY"
Wishper: "destiny chasing time"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The plate was completely empty, he stood up and looked where to put it. He then decided to walk to the bamboo forest and placed it next to the entrance of it, and started to walk to the Human Village.

Step and after step, the sun lights now covered by the clouds up high. After a few minutes of walking to the village, he was now in front of the gate. He noticed two guards wearing the same Japanese armor, they were holding spears in their hands.

They were staring at the bamboo forest behind Raiden, but seemed like they were thinking about something in their head. Suddenly realized there was someone in front of them, and quickly pointed their spears at Raiden.

Suddenly, one of them raised an eyebrow at him but quickly changed into a surprised one.

"Oh, hey there." The first guard with the surprised face now turned into a smile, and waved at him.

"Oh, it's you again." The guard next to him said in an annoyed tone.

The guard stopped pointing at him with the spear, making the other guard clearly annoyed.

"Well then, I never thought we'd meet again." The first guard chuckled slightly.

"Likewise, I thought you were guarding over there." Raiden replied, pointing at his right.

"Well, because the guards that used to be here weren't here for some reason, and the other guards also weren't here too, so we have to guard here." The guard responded, chuckling slightly.

Raiden didn't reply to him, and only nodded slightly.

"Enough small talk, why are you back? Wanting some more cucumbers or what?" The guard next to him asked in an aggressive voice, pointing the spear closer to his face.

"I'm not here to get cucumbers like before, I'm here to meet a few people I know." Raiden answered.

"And who are these 'few people' you know about?" The second guard questioned him.

"Oh, I see you got your swor-" The first guard tried to say something, but was quickly cut short.

"Shut up... Wait, what?"

The second guard looked up and down at Raiden and found the sheathed sword on his waist.

"Huh, looks like that witch actually gave you it back." The second guard pulled the spear slightly back away from his face.

"See, I told you she was going to give it back!" The first guard shouted.

"Yeah, she totally gave it back to me." Raiden sarcastically replied.

"Oh, nevermind." The second guard quickly picked up his sarcastic response.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" The first guard asked, not getting the unamusing attempt at humor.

"Alright, tell me how you got your sword back." The second guard completely ignored his question, and stopped pointing at Raiden's face with the spear.

"Well..."

Raiden quickly started to explain how he got the sword back.

"And then I pushed her to the ground, and immediately grabbed the sword and ran."

"Y-you wha-?!" The first guard shouted, but was quickly cut off.

"Hm, I knew that damn witch was a damn thief." The second guard unintentionally (or intentionally) cut him off.