Chapter Six

Part Two

I slam his body against the cemented wall angrily. His hands grip around my wrists as I firmly grasp his shirt. I kiss him forcefully pushing myself against him. I pull back slapping him hard. The echoing of the slap is the only thing to be heard as I stand there staring at him holding his cheek. I pull him back up kissing him roughly. He removes his hand from his cheek, placing it at the back of my head, gripping onto my hair. I once again push him up against the wall with force as I press myself into him. Our mouths fought as we exchanged saliva. I grip into his hair pulling him away from me. I look up to his face which was slightly showing discomfort as I held his head back via his hair. I release him walking a few steps away before turning back to him. He stares at me showing no emotion. I walk back up to him before pushing him to the floor. I kick him reasonably hard on his shin before kneeling next to him. I once again grip onto his hair lifting his head back. I kiss him hard swirling my tongue wildly in his mouth. I let go shoving his head back. I tug down his pants as he lies there staring at me. I slap him hard on the face again causing him to look to his right. His right hand was resting against his face, biting down on his index finger. His left hand was lying out on his stomach not sure what to do. I lick up his body before kissing back down. I pull his underwear down before clawing my nails down his stomach leaving red lines behind. I could feel his stomach harden as he felt the long line of pain roll down his torso. I stare at his member wondering why he was not erected. I was so confused on what to do. I grind myself against him causing pleasure to me. This was more amazing than I thought. I bite down on the skin of his neck before sucking hard. I could feel the vibration of his voice humming in his throat.

"Eren I'm going to be honest with you" I clear my throat.

"What?"

"I don't really know what to do" I stare at him a little worried.

"Just keep doing what you were doing before. Whatever feels right? Don't push yourself." He whispers to me. I bite my tongue hoping he would give me more description in what I need to do.

"Relax" I mumble.

"Huh?"

"Relax" I repeat myself. I hear him breathe out deeply as I sit back. I stick a finger in my mouth, swirling it around my tongue. I grab his legs, pushing them back. I use my now wet index finger to slightly push against Eren's entry. I look to see him biting down on his bottom lip. His cheeks bright red and his hands clenched up.

"Ready?" I ask, slightly nervous myself. He nods indicating I was allowed to continue with my actions. I push my finger into him and I feel his body flinch at my touch and his breathing becoming deeper. I continue to push my finger into him stopping once it was fully in. My left hand grips onto the back of his thighs as I try to calm myself. I move my arm back, causing my finger to remove from him. I push back in before I have a slow rhythm.

"Is this ok?" I ask as he lies there, eyes closed and bottom lip bitten.

"Ugh... Yes this is perfect" He moans licking his lips. I smirk to myself at the thought I could be giving Eren such pleasure. I continue to move my finger in and out of him as he twitches underneath me. I grind my teeth together having the urge to hurt Eren. I don't know what it is about him but I just really want to hurt him all the time. Not mentally but physically. I stick a second finger into him as I hear him groan uncomfortably. My erection was pushing against my uniform causing to squirm slightly.

"You're hitting my..." he whispers bitting his bottom lip.

"My prostate" he moans softly rolling his head side to side. I stare at his face as I watch his expression change. I continue my actions moving in a 'come here; kind of motion. I could notice his head move back and soon his back.

"Levi" He moans.

"Levi, Levi, Levi, Levi" He repeats my name over and over again as he starts getting louder. It wasn't until I noticed him cum I knew I was the last thing he was thinking about before orgasming. That kind of made me happy. I remove my fingers from him and wipe them on the side of my pants. He lays there sweaty and out of breath. He lifts his hips up pulling his pants back up. He sits up wiping the sweat of his forehead.

"I uh, wow" He puffs.

"Don't get used to it" I go back to my usual self.

"Aw why not? You know under all the meanness, you're a real softy" He comments standing to his feet. I stare at him raising my hand ready to slap him. I notice Eren flinch causing me to stop. I slowly drop my hand sighing.

"I'm going upstairs. I swear to god if you mention to this to anyone I will personally kill you" I threaten him. He rolls his eyes walking into his cell. I clench my hands into fists jogging upstairs. I have the weirdest feeling in my stomach which I can't seem to get rid of. It feels like a mixture of anxiety, nausea and guilt. I don't know why I feel guilt... Maybe it was because of how many times I slapped and hit Eren? Oh I don't know... 

- - - — - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okie dokie

So here is the second part ahah

Sorry it took so long I have just been sooooo busy!

Anyway,

Comment

Vote

And follow x