Chapter Three

It's dark and I have no idea what the time is. I sit up adjusting myself so I wouldn't cause a head spin. I pick up my small clock trying to read the time. It wasn't until my eyes adjust properly I could finally read the time. Four fifty-three. And because I am not retarded I know it is morning. Well shit I slept all of the afternoon away yesterday. I go to crack my knuckles but groan at the pain on my right hand. I turn my light on looking at my knuckles. A dark purple colour covers the back of my hand. I roll my eyes before grabbing a bandage and wrapping my hand. Hopefully this will stop myself from cracking my knuckles and hurting myself again. I decide to go down and check on Eren seeing as I have nothing else to do. I jog down the cemented stairs to come across the little cell he sleeps in. I look over to him sleeping calmly on the hard slab of concrete. He looks so peaceful. Something that I am never. Finally free from pulling those hideous facial expressions. Out of all people why must it be him who is able to transform? He's too innocent. Too young. Too adorable to be able to be anything like those revolting titans. Yes I know I just said adorable but I'm too tired to argue with myself. I don't get it... Why do I find Eren so interesting? Not interesting due to the fact he can turn into a titan but interesting as in features. I love how he always follows my orders and gets so scared of me. It sounds horrible I know but I love being in charge. Especially over Eren...My heart drops as he moves around slightly before calming down again. I sigh to myself before leaving the boy to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Time to get up brat" I jog down two hours later. He groans not moving an inch.

"Now!" I yell. He throws back the covers obviously pissed before standing to his feet. He was bare chested and I couldn't help myself but look. He's a scrawny thing but has a little bit of muscle. Not much but enough.

"We're leaving in five" I inform him slowly walking upstairs. Snap out of it Levi.

"Come on we're burning sunlight people!" I yell going round the back and retrieving my horse. How long does it take to get ready?!

"Which horse do I use Heichou?" Eren jogs up to me.

"The plain brown one in the back. The others have marks on them so you won't have any trouble finding your horse." I explain emotionless. I watch him run around the back before returning on his designated horse.

"Where are the others?" I growl get impatient.

"Keep your pants on" Hanji rolls her eyes as her and the others exit the small building.

"Come on" I grunt. The eight of us ride off until reaching a small oval with a pit dug in the middle of it.

"Get down there" I point down the hole.

"Why?"

"Just do it" I order Eren. He sighs climbing down the pit.

"Okay Eren honey? I need you to bite your hand ok?" Hanji informs him. Why is she so nice to him? He's a little brat. A little brat who makes me feel sick... Almost like anxiety...Butterflies. AH I CAN'T STAND HIM.

"So do I just bite my hand?" Eren's voice distracts me.

"Yep go right ahead" Hanji assures him as I stand back. My hand on my sword.

"What are you waiting for Eren?" I yell out getting impatient.

"It's not working!" I could hear him shout.

"What do you mean it's not working?!" I growl walking back to the whole and looking down at the teenage boy.

"I don't know" He mutters looking at his bloody hand. I sigh over dramatically before ordering him to get out. I stand on the field as all them eat some lunch. I am so over all this bullshit. My hand is still so sore and everything mixed together just makes me want to hit a motherfucker with another motherfucker.

"Eren!" Someone yells angrily. I turn around to see a heap of black smoke rise from the table they sat at.

"How dare you transform without telling us! You could have killed us!" Someone yells.

"I'm going to kill you!!" A voice yells.

"Oi! What do you think you are doing!? Don't you dare; point those swords anywhere towards him!" I shout at them all feeling my face go red.

"But sir he could of killed us!" Erwin objects.

"If we kill him we will never, NEVER, have the chance we have now!" I yell noticing Eren fall from whatever it was he was on top of.

"But"

"No buts! There was no order to attack Eren with any weapons! Now get back to your goddamn horses and get back to the goddamn motherfucking wings of motherfucking freedom base! Now go!!" I yell so hard I think I felt an artery pop. I turn to look at Eren standing there slightly shocked.

"You motherfucker" I growl grinding my teeth before punching him in the gut. I could hear him choke on some air as he holds his stomach with his hands. I bite down on my tongue trying to get over the pain I caused in my hand. Once everyone besides Eren and I had left I let out a yelp.

"Fuck" I unwrap the bandages. It's still purple and sore as fuck. I shake it out trying to ignore the throbbing.

"What... What happened to your hand?" Eren asks catching his breath.

"I punched a fucking wall" I tell him. I don't know why, I just did.

"It looks painful" he comments standing next to me.

"You know they weren't going to let you off without some kind of physical punishment right?" I mutter.

"Yeah I know. I'm glad you stuck up for me though."

"No, I stuck up for humanity" I try to object. But he was right... I got so defensive over him.

"Whatever. I just want to be left alone. I've had enough of people trying to get the truth out of me even though I have none to share. I don't know shit" He crosses his arms. I roll my eyes in response walking towards my horse.

"Come on brat" I order him as he too hops onto his brown horse.

"Go straight down. I'll be there soon to lock it up" I state as we arrive back at the small cottage looking building. I rub my temples before jogging downstairs. I could feel it getting colder sending shivers up my spine. I sit on the small stool staring at the boy in the cell.

"What am I going to do with you?" I whisper to myself.

"Let me go? That's a good idea"

"Do you want to piss me off?" I growl at him.

"I'm just saying"

"Well stop saying and shut up" I stand to my feet.

"Why the hell are you always so angry all the time?" Eren stares intently at me.

"Because I have to put up with a brat like you!"

"There's a thing called being nice you should try it sometime" He announces. I open the cell door standing in front of Eren, staring into his dark eyes.

"Keeping me down here is doing nothing. If I transform while down here, I would probably destroy this building along with me" He's right, he probably would.

"Why don't you just shut your shitty little mouth or I will for you" I growl at him having the urge to punch his pretty face.

"Go ahead" He mutters harshly. I push myself against him as my lips smash onto his. We stand there not knowing what to do as our lips continue to press against one another. I bite down on his lip before pulling away. He stands there staring at me, not saying a word. I slam the cell door behind me not bothering to lock it. I run upstairs ignoring everyone who came in contact with me and lock myself in my room. What the fuck?! Why did I just do that!? Fucking fuck!! I sit on my bed pulling at my hair. Fuck this. Fuck him. Fuck everyone. I hate everything.