Chapter Five

Part One.

"Levi?" I hear a knock on my door. I get to my feet opening to see Hanji standing there with something in her hands.

"I'm going to be doing the mental thing with Eren today... I was wondering if you wanted to join." She mumbles to me.

"No Hanji. But I might pop around and take a look on how things are going. We really need to hurry this thing along. The king wants him out there within what? A month?" I bring up.

"He's fine. We'll be on the paddock if you need us" She states leaving. I sigh to myself before rubbing my face. I make my way down to our eating area before getting a small bowl of rice. I'm not overly hungry so I don't intend on eating that much. Majority of the time I just picked at my food. I try to eat all of it but felt sick with another bite. I place it in the cupboard with a cover for me to have later. I exit the small building looking around for Hanji and Eren. I finally spot them sitting on the grass, almost looking like they are meditating. I sit a few feet behind them taking in the fresh air. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Erwin riding on his horse. I look over to see him jump up jogging to me.

"Captain. It's from the king" He puffs giving me a letter. I choke on my own breath grabbing the letter from him. I stand to my feet fiddling with the note.

Captain Levi,

It has come to my attention that we need to push the

mission closer. I will no longer be giving you a month

but only two weeks. It is vital we get this done quickly otherwise

the titan have a chance to get closer and wipe out all

existence. You have two weeks and that's it. If this is not done

all of you will be executed.

I hope I haven't caused any issues.

The king.

"You're fucking kidding me right?" I grind my teeth together.

"Levi, there isn't anything we can do. We have to get him out there by the end of the two weeks or we all die." Erwin objects.

"He is not ready! He's not even close!" I yell at him pissed at what I just read. I notice Hanji look up before walking over to us.

"What's going on?" She questions.

"The king wants us to take Eren out there within two fucking weeks to close up that hole!" I explain to her.

"Well then we have to push it when it comes to training" She shrugs.

"You have got to be joking Hanji" I scoff.

"Look at him. He is nowhere close to being ready!" I point at Eren who was staring at us confused.

"What's the big deal?" Erwin asks.

"If he isn't able to control himself he could do more damage than anything. There's a risk of him killing himself!" I rage.

"It's either him dying while trying or all of us dying for nothing!" Erwin argues.

"I don't care what any of you think. There is no way in fucking hell Eren is going out there without the proper training. We can't afford to quicken his training just to fit everything in and have him fuck up. I may be heartless at times but I know when sending someone out to fight for us who isn't ready is wrong. We've had years and years of training and many of us have died. He's only found out about his titan form a week or so ago and you expect him to control himself within two weeks. You guys disgust me" I spit at the two.

"Levi you need to calm down." Hanji orders me.

"No, you two need to get some fucking common sense" I stare at them. Erwin stares back before shaking his head and leaving. Hanji looks between me and Eren slightly confused.

"Well...I guess this session is over. Seeing as we only have two weeks... Better not goof off" She whispers walking into the small cottage shaped building. I crack my knuckles looking over to Eren.

"I fucking hate you" I mutter under my breath.

"Heichou, I don't want to cause anything. I'll go out and close that hole. I don't want any of you to have to deal with the consequences of me not going out there. I'd rather die trying to save everyone than you dying for stopping me to do such." Eren says to me, his voice slowly getting quieter.

"You are the most annoying, shittiest, little brat I have ever met." I rudely comment.

"But my god fuck you are hot" I give up on life. I give up on it. If he's going to end up dying I don't get why I have to keep things to myself.

"Oh... Uh, thank you Heichou" He blushes biting his bottom lip.

"I thought I was pushing my luck this morning as I wasn't completely sure if you were gay. You just seemed so confused with yourself" He admits to me.

"I still am" I state with no emotion.

"Go down to the basement. Now" I order him and he does so. Five minutes later I jog downstairs to see him waiting in his cell. Fuck it. 

——————————

Part two will be out soon

I just haven't finished it ahaha. 

Sorry x