He opened a bag of Twix,putting it against my lips,making me open my mouth and take a bite,kissing the top of my head again,"I'll be upstairs at the meeting,come when you're finished" Theo nodded,Tom walking inside the cellar to kiss my forehead,his lips lingering for a little while before giving me a smile leaving a small peck on my forehead and leaving.

Theo kept feeding me the chocolate while I was still leaning against him,taking out of the bag a blanket,wrapping it tightly against me,throwing a pillow on the ground,"have some sleep kitten,you had a rough day",he handed me the other Twix bar,kissing my forehead and my nose,playing with my collar before standing up,again,kissing my forehead,leaving the cell,locking the door behind him,turning off the lights and going upstairs.

I let out a sob,resting my head on the pillow,as much as I could with the chains on me. Munching on my Twix while wrapping the blanket tightly around myself. I was staring at the dark ceiling,my tears are like rivers,I was a sobbing mess.

Eventually,crying myself to sleep.

I hate my life.

R  I  O

"Fucking eat already,Rio!" Angel was shouting at me,literally begging me to eat for five minutes,"you need to take your antibiotics,just eat,okay" I rolled onto the side,trying to because of my leg,covering my head with the blanket,"Rio,come on" he grabbed my shoulder,turning me on my back,"I'm fucking tired,Angel leave me the fuck alone" he let out a frustrated breath,grabbing a chair to seat next to the bed.

"Sit up" I looked at him confusedly as he grabbed the food plate,"come on,sit up" I slowly sat up,not trusting him enough,"I'm gonna count to three,if you're not opening your mouth by than,I'll force it down your throat" he glared at me as I glared back,daring him to do so,"one" he said in a stern voice,only making me smirk,"two",keeping my mouth shut,"three" he grabbed my nose,making me groan in pain as he pushed the fork inside my mouth forcefully.

Placing his hand on my mouth,"eat!" I started chewing,knowing I have lost,again,"good boy" he ruffled my hair,making me push it away harshly,"open your mouth for me,baby" he pouted,blinking innocently,I'll fucking kill him I swear. I fiddled with my fingers,looking down at my lap,opening my mouth again,"see,now that wasn't so hard,was it?" I felt so ashamed,he was humiliating me and he enjoyed it.

He made airplane noises,knowing I'm embarrassed,"stop,please Angel" he chuckled,he was enjoying it so much,"I'll fucking choke you" I moved my hands towards his neck,making him back away,"come on,buddy" I sighed in frustration,opening my mouth again,"good job!" He stood up,patting my head,"fuck you,you stupid ass mother fucker!" I grabbed a pillow,throwing it at him,"woah,now that's not a way to act towards your daddy,isn't it?" I screamed,throwing another pillow at him.

"I'm only messing with you,relax" he patted my head again,pushing his hand away again,"just,calm down okay" I frowned,the fuck is wrong with him today. He patted my head again,attempting to push his hand away,making him grab my wrists in his other hand as he kept patting my head,shaking my head back and forth,"stop!",he chuckled,sitting down next to me on the bed,"fuck,blood started running down your nose again",he stood up,grabbing some toilet paper,"come here".

He sat down next to me again,starting to wipe my nose,"I can do it myself" he chuckled,still wiping my nose,"little boys like you can't do this things themselves" I pushed his chest,snatching the toilet paper from him,starting to wipe my bloody nose,"oh come on,don't be like that" I rolled my eyes,grabbing the tv remote,turning it on,putting on some dumb movie,I don't give a shit I just can't bear him right now.

"Here" I didn't even notice he stood up from the bed. He handed me a pill and a glass of water,"it's your antibiotics,take it,or do you want me to force it down your throat too" I sat up,grabbing the pill,putting it on my tongue,taking a sip of water to help it slide down my throat,"good boy" I rolled my eyes again,laying back on the bed.

He stared into my eyes,his gaze not leaving mine before he bent down to grab my chin,pressing his lips against mine,quickly pushing him away,"woah,man,what the fuck" he gulped,staring at my lips,before he pressed them on mine again,fuck,it felt so hot,I kissed him back with as much as passion,he got on top of me,being carful with my leg,"what the fuck suddenly happened" I said between kisses,breathing heavily,"I realized I couldn't get you out of my head the moment I came,moaning your name out of my fucking mouth".

He started kissing my jaw,biting my lip to keep my moans in,what the fuck is going on,"wait,Angel" I pushed on his chest,making him lift his head,"I-I'm not- I don't know,I just- I don't know if I'm....you know,gay yet" he smiled,moving my hair away from my forehead,"it's okay bud,I'm not so sure either,but as it look,we're both one hundred percent are" I chuckled,making him lay down next to me.

He was leaning on his elbow,staring at me while I was staring at the tv,before he laid down,wrapping his hand around my waist,"wake me up in like an hour,okay,thank you" I was still kinda surprised about this whole thing,staring at his hand in shock as he closed his eyes slowly,falling asleep.

I gulped,turning back to the tv,trying to ignore his hand around me,but I just couldn't. My face was as red as a tomato,staring at his sleeping form,he look so peaceful. What the actual fuck is wrong with you Rio. I quickly turned my look towards the tv,I can't stare at him asleep,I don't want to stare at him asleep,pfft,I never stare at people when they sleep.

Who am I fucking kidding,he looked so beautiful while sleeping. His mouth slight ajar,making him look fucking adorable,a frown between his perfect eyebrows,bringing my thumb between them,caressing the frown,making him let out a small smile,his frown slowly fading away. He pulled me closer to him,resting his head on my chest,both his arms around my waist now.

I gulped again,feeling warm inside his arms. I brought my hand to his hair,softly I brushing it. His hair was soft as fuck,oh my god,what kind of hair products does he use,"why'd you stop,it felt nice" I chuckled,running my fingers through his hair. He slowly fell back asleep,admiring his beautiful face,staring at the scar on his eyebrow,wondering how he got it.

Maybe I'll ask him one day.

This day went absolutely the opposite of what I planned.