Chapter 15

B  L  A  K  E

"Fuck you" I tried pushing Theo out of my room,which,of course,didn't happen,"relax,kitten,stop it already!" He grabbed my wrists,pressing hard with his thumbs,"breath" I was fuming,he was about to punish me,for what,for Rio,they punished me enough by letting me see him suffer.

"No!" I tried getting my hands out of his grip,even though it hurt like a bitch,he was holding too hard,"Blake,breath!" I took in a sharp breath,hissing as he tightened his grip,"I need you to relax,kitten,I won't hurt you,not too much at least" Tom walked inside the room,wearing different clothes.

He was wearing a simple black t-shirt and a grey sweatpants,it's the first time I see him not wearing a suit,his hair a little wet,"we ready?" Theo kept his gaze on my face,making me want to hide under my bed,"yeah,I think we are" I whimpered,Theo moving his grip under my armpits,while Tom grabbed my ankles,lifting me up,"put me down" I started wiggling,but they only held me tighter.

I started crying quietly,still wiggling in their grip,"fucking relax already,Blake,you'll fall" I let out a louder sob as we got to the basement,not the part where Rio's room was at. They put me down,Tom still holding me down. We were standing in front of a cell,Theo unlocking it,"no" I said after Theo gestured me with his hand to get in,"we're not gonna fight you about it Blake,get. In" I whimpered,fighting against Tom's grip,"p-please,anything else but this".

Theo just grabbed my forearm,making Tom let go,pushing me inside the cell,"no!" Before I could run out,Theo locked the door,staying with me inside,"p-please,I have a fear of the dark,I-I can get claustrophobic,please" I started crying,grabbing the bars,"shh,darling,breath" I kicked the bars,screaming,"Blake,look at me,listen to me,listen to my voice" I breathed heavily,my tears never stop,"good girl".

Meanwhile Tom talked,Theo grabbed my waist,pushing me backwards,"w-wait",I whimpered as Theo pushed me onto the floor,grabbing the chains behind me,"hey,hey sweetheart,it's okay,breath" I sobbed,Theo locking the chains around my wrists,"that's it,good girl" I let out a louder sob,pulling at the restrains,"I hate you so much!" I screamed through my tears,feeling so drained.

"Hey kitten" Theo grabbed my chin,making me look at him,"you look beautiful even with those ugly tears staining your beautiful eyes" he kissed my forehead,sitting next to me,pulling me closer to him,"breath love" he kissed the top of my head,slowly running his fingers through it,"just 24 hours and you're done here" I pushed him away,pulling my knees to my chest,"we're going to get some stuff,we'll be back in a few,okay,everything is fine" I gulped,wiping my tears.

I pulled at the chains as they locked the door,turning off the light,"wait,no,don't turn off the lights,please,please,I'm begging you" I tried walking towards the bars,the chains stopping me midway,"please,only the lights on,please" I cried out,pulling at the chains,as I heard their footsteps fading away,pulling at the chains once again,falling onto my knees,crying like a psycho.

After a few hours the lights were turned on again,making me look towards the bars. They were back,with a black bag in Theo's hand,"hey baby" Tom unlocked the door,Theo slowly walking inside,sitting next to me,rubbing my back. He opened the bag,taking a black box out,"we got you a new collar" he took out of the box a fur collar this time,"no" I slowly backed away from him,wiping my tears,"come on kitten,you know you'll eventually,so let's just get this over with".

I whimpered,moving closer to him,moving my hair away from my neck,letting him lock it around my neck,"come here" he pulled me closer to him,wrapping his arm around my waist,resting my head on his shoulder,kissing the top of my head,"we also got you some chocolate bars". He took out of the bag some Snickers bars and Twix and some yellow m&m's,fuck those are my favorite.