Chapter 23: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 2.

Start from the beginning

"Shido, on certain times have you realized you been buttoned something up the wrong way... What do you think you should do?"

Huh? The wrong way? I gulped my salvia because the pressure building and replied to her with.

"I don't understand? Excuse me?" Literally I don't know how to respond to her question.

"Once you've done it, no matter how well you try to line everything else, that part is still left open... And the gap just gets bigger and bigger." She says not making any sense.

I try to break down her statement... And the only thing I understand would be something that revolts around the dating simulator's system. You done it, then the gaps gets bigger and bigger or so.

I continue to look at her with confusion but she keeps talking.

"So... that's why... ...I'm thinking of this. Shido."

Thinking of what? I don't like where this is going...

"You know, It might be better to give up on everything for once... and start over from the beginning."

That statement...

is definitely a RED FLAG! FUCKKKKKKKKK!

Better late than never I should ask.

"Um... uhh, Rinne?" I was stuttering, "W-what do y-you start over?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Please forget about what I just said... its nothing." She smiles and shrugs off the topic.

Forget my ass. She did that so that she could change the subject. She is definitely going to kill me. Tohka you better get your sorry ass here because right now my life is on the line.

I was about to double check with Rinne but didn't since I think that might anger her so I stayed quiet.

"Hmm, Shido could you wait a moment?" She ask.

Huh? Wait here? Is she going to transform? I'm not ready to fight yet! I haven't even gone through physical combat training with Tohka yet! Since she helps me with controlling my powers!

"Where are you g-going?"

Rinne simply chuckles at my response.

"Hehe, It. A. Secret... ... You shouldn't ask a girl things like that, Shido."

"Sorry!"

"My goodness, you're always apologizing?"

"Oh,"

"Sorry, it might be good to try and be a little careful."

"Yeah, I'll do that I have to watch out..."

With that said Rinne ran to somewhere around the lake. I need to prepare myself. This could it. Okay let see, back then I managed to summon {Sandalphon} Shield Form because my passion to protect the people I love. Kotori.

Here goes...

"Come forth! {Sandalphon} Shield Form!" I shout with my determination. Truth be told it kind of chunin of me to say.

I mean back in the day I was a chuninbyo.

...

...

...