12

Braedyn's Pov:

It's been a few months since the alliance segment took place. We are currently in Chicago and I was in the locker room. I was putting on my shoes and shin pads for my match against Charlotte when someone sat down next to me. I looked up at them and it was Mandy Rose. "Hey Mandy!" I said smiling at her while finishing putting my shoes on. "Hello Braedyn." She said coldly. "What can I help you with?" I asked standing up and putting my phone in my bag. "Hunter needs you in his office." She said before walking out of the locker room. I stared at the door confused before shaking it off and walking out of the locker room. I walked down to hunter's office and knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard Hunter say. I opened the door to see Hunter and Stephany. I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Hey Stephany! Hey Hunter! Mandy said you needed me?" I asked. "Oh yes! We wanted to change up your storyline a bit!" Hunter said. "Oh okay!" I said sitting down on one of the chairs in front of the desk. "Just so you know, you don't have to go with this character! It's your choice what you feel comfortable with doing!" Stephanie reassured. "Whatever is best for business is fine with me!" I said smiling at them. "Great! So we were thinking that you betray Mike, Chris, and Auska and join forces with your RKBro." Hunter said looking at his computer reading off the script. "Oh okay!" I said. This seemed easy! What could be bad about that? "We also wanted to give you a romantic storyline with Riddle! We talked to Randy and Matt already and they are down for it! We just need your decision!" Stephany said. "Okay I just need to talk to Drew about it-" I started but Stephany interrupted saying, "don't worry we already talked to him and he said whatever is best for your career is perfectly fine!" I nodded before they printed me out a script and I walked out of his office. I was walking down to the training room as I was going to practice my match with Charlotte when I saw Drew walking towards me. "Hey Drew!" I said as he wrapped his hands around my waist. "Hey babygirl! Ready for your new storyline?" He asked kissing my head. "Yeah! Are you alright with the whole couple thing I have with Riddle?" I asked. "Yeah! Whatever will help you with your career is perfectly fine with me as long as you want to do it!" He said reassuringly. "Okay well I have to go train with Charlotte so I'll see you later?" I said rubbing his biceps. "Okay! Have fun! Be safe!" He said as we kissed goodbye. I started walking towards the training room. I saw Charlotte by one of the rings with a trainer warming up. I walked over and set down my script on the bench. I looked at the other rings and saw Dolph training with Kofi, Sami training with Dean, and Aliyah training with Ronda. I started warming up a bit before I got in the ring with Charlotte and the trainer. Once we started the training, we locked up and she immediately gained control. After training, it was time to start the show. I headed out to the gorilla as me, Mike, Chris and auska were starting it off with the betrayal. I heard my music and we all walked out together. Mike and Chris got on the apron and sat on the second rope to let me and Auska into the ring. They got in after and I grabbed a mic from one of the officials. "Welcome everyone to Friday Night Smackdown!!!" I started as the music stopped. The crowd cheered as we all hyped them up. "Today, my opponent Charlotte will not be walking after I beat her down! Tonight will be the night everyone will respect me!!" I said smirking. Charlottes music started playing and she started walking down to the ring. The others stepped out the ring and Charlotte got in the ring. She grabbed a mic and stood right in my face. "Braedyn.. you will be the one begging for mercy tonight!" She said smirking as we glared at each other. We dropped our mics as we were only an inch apart. An official slid into the ring and separated us into our corners and started the match. Mid-match, I was in the middle of the ring as Charlotte had the figure 8 locked in. Then, Auska slid in and attacked Charlotte, causing a disqualification. "The winner of this match by disqualification, she is still the smackdown women's champion, Charlotte Flair!!" The announcer said as Charlotte celebrated her victory. Auska, Chris, and Mike were surrounding me helping me up. Once I was up I pushed them back harshly. "Look what you did!!" I yelled at Auska. She tried to apologize when I super kicked her. She fell to the ground as I got on top of her and started punching her in the face. She tried blocking the punches while chris and Mike pulled me off. I grabbed a mic and glared at Auska. "You are a disgrace!! You ruined my opportunity of being champion 3 times already!! And ever since this group was formed!! You guys dragged me down!!! I'm done with this group! I'm done with this failure cause by you guys! And I am DONE With this friendship I have with you Auska!" I said as I dropped the mic and got out the ring. I headed backstage as the other yelled trying to get my attention but I walked backstage and ignored them. I was greeted by Drew in the gorilla and he was smiling at me. I immediately buried my face in his chest and hugged him. "You alright princess?" He asked concerned. "Yeah, just tired and my legs hurt so bad" I replied. Drew didn't have a match tonight since his opponent, Bobby Lashley, was injured. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his waist and my arms around his neck while my face was buried in his neck. He carried me backstage and to women's locker room. He knocked on the door and Naomi opened it. "Hey Drew! Is Brae alright?" She asked. "Yeah I just brought her here to change her clothes" he replied setting me down. Naomi grabbed my arm and helped me into the locker room as Drew walked off.