11

Braedyn's Pov:

Auska, Mike, Chris, and I stood in the gorilla waiting for our themes to play for our segment. My theme started to play so I walked out of the gorilla and into the arena. I did my entrance and got into the ring. I grabbed a microphone and my theme stopped playing. Auska's Theme started playing and she did her entrance. She grabbed a microphone as her theme stopped. "Hello WWE universe!!" I said as the crowd started roaring. Once they calmed down, I continued. "As you guys know, me and my tag team partner, Auska, are very good friends!" I said. I waited a few seconds before speaking again. "Yeah! Best of friends!!" Auska said. "We would like to thank each and every one of you! We appreciate you guys coming out here to see us!" I said smiling. "AWESOME!!" I heard as Miz's music started to play. Me and Auska look over at the stage as Miz entered. He stood on the stage as Chris's theme played. Chris stood by Miz as they looked at each other. Me and Auska glared at them as they walked down to the ring slowly, microphone in hand. "Ladies Ladies Ladies!" Miz spoke out. "Why are you out here?" I ask. "We need your help!" Chris said. "With?" I asked. "You know that the bloodline is completely taking over Friday night smackdown!!" Miz started. "We know you ladies want to take them down just as much as we do!" Chris said. "Where is this going?" I asked with a face of disinterest. "Why don't we team up! Team up to destroy the bloodline!" Miz said as they both has a grin on their faces. I looked at Auska and she was smiling. We quietly discussed a few things before we looked at the guys. "We will think about it" I said as me and Auska got out the ring and walked up the ramp as my theme played throughout the arena.

Once me and Auska got backstage, we immediately got greeted by Drew and Dolph. "That was amazing babygirl!" Drew said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thank you!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away just enough to kiss me. I kissed him back and heard Dolph cough. We pulled away and laughed at Dolph with an awkward look on his face. "Aww Dolph jealous?" Drew asked jokingly. "She is stealing you from me!" Dolph complained while pouting. "she couldn't ever take me away!" Drew said smirking at him. "I know! I just wanted to hear you say it!" Dolph said laughing. I said bye to them as me and Auska headed over to catering. We got something to drink and a small snack and sat down at a table. We started talking and laughing for a while catching up. "So did you and Drew fuck yet?" She asked. I blushed as she laughed. "You did didn't you?!" She asked. I nodded while blushing and she grabbed my hand. "It's alright! It's normal!" She said smiling. I smiled back as I took one of her fries she had. She laughed as Mike and Chris walked over. "Hello ladies!" Chris said sitting down. "Hey boys!" I said smiling at them. "We are not boys! We are grown men!" Mike said acting offended. "Well I'm sorry you child" I said laughing. "I am not a child!!" He yelled in defense. We all laughed as he sat down. Auska, Braedyn, it's time for your match!" An official said as he walked over. "Okay thank you!" Auska's said as we stood up and headed towards the gorilla. We saw Sasha and Naomi and we wished them good luck. Auska's theme played and she walked out. Mine played after and I walked out. Once I was in the ring, I stood by Auska as Sasha's theme played. A few moments after Sasha got to the ring, Naomi's played and she did her usual entrance.

((PRETEND SASHA AND NAOMI ARE APART OF THE BLOODLINE FOR THIS STORY!!))

We were in the middle of our match when the USO's theme started to play. They walked down to the ring and Jey pushed my foot from off the top rope before I could deliver a frog splash to Sasha. I fell to the outside the ring and landed on my feet and I acted like I fell to the ground. Mike and Chris rushed out and started to brawl with the Usos. Auska brawled with Naomi as I got up and slid into the ring. They all retreated as we all got into the ring. They rushed up the ring as we stood. I held my shoulder acting like it hurt as I turned to auska. She hugged me and I hugged her back. We pulled away and looked over at Mike and Chris. Mike raised his arm and did the alliance sign with his hand. Chris did the same while connecting his with Mike's. A few seconds after, Auska joined. "Come on Braedyn!" Mike said. I looked at the crowd and they all cheered. I took a deep breath before joining. The crowd went wild as we put our hands down. After a few minutes we exited the arena and I went straight to the locker room to take a shower.