𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 + 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀

Okay, we're gonna have a break then react to ships. Go have fun, explore, do stuff, i'll see you guys later

They all walked out of the room, quickly realizing it was night and storming outside.

The adults all went to bed, the tw people staying on the first floor, the maze runners and assassin's going to the second, and everyone else going to the third. Stiles and Derek ended up on the couch together, Scott and Isaac making food and bonding in the kitchen, Malia and Kira watching the rain and talking on the balcony, Lydia and Allison cuddling on a lovesac together, and finally Theo and Liam somewhere in a bedroom together.

Liam had walked back into the room with a water bottle, bumping into the chimera in the process. Theo's hands went to the shorter boy's hips to steady him, sending goosebumps up both their bodies. They both looked at each other, their eyes wandering over every inch of the other's face, eyes, lips, and hair. They were momentarily knocked out of their gaze when the power flickered off, the only light in the room now coming from the lightning outside as it cracked down with the thunder. The boys looked back at each other before capturing each other's lips in a heated but sweet kiss, the bottle in Liam's hand falling to the floor. Their hands mixing in each other's hair, Liam grasped Theo's face in his hands like he would just wake up and this would be another dream, Theo's hands slowly traveling down to rest on the boy's hips.

Everything around them was forgotten about. The water bottle somewhere on the floor, the thunder shaking the house, the rain pounding on the window, the light shining into the room, casting a blue-like tint into the room and onto the boys as they kissed. Almost like a spotlight being put on them as Theo backed Liam into the wall, it almost seemed like a hot movie make-out scene that you don't really ever expected to recreate.

They both slowly pulled back from the kiss. Their noses brushing, breaths mixing, and foreheads leaning against one another as they did. Both their faces were covered in a dark blush that they were glad the other couldn't see in the dark. They wondered what everyone would think of this, Liam falling in love with the person he was supposed to hate, that everyone else did somewhat hate.

The power slowly flickered back on as they moved to sit on the bed. The light almost acted like it turned off for a reason, a very obvious and overdue reason. The boys searched each other's faces now in the light. Theo had taken notice of the faded red tint on Liam's cheeks, and the bright smile he couldn't keep off his face.

Theo: what is it?

Liam smiled and shook his head at the question, tilting his head slightly as he looked at his mate.

Liam: nothing... you just really have an affect on me, Theo Raeken

--- after a while ---

They all slowly got settled back into the seats.

Okay, so, we're only gonna do a few more other things, then we're gonna watch amv's abt people

Jackon: what's an amv

Liam and Stiles snorted a laugh at the question, making people weirdly look at the two. Jackson just rolled his eyes and turned away to talk with Ethan, his reaction only making Stiles laugh more, his face dug deeply into his hands as his body shook with laughter.

A video, like the one abt Stiles and beacon hills

Mason: who are they gonna be about?

Only Theo, Liam, Kira, Malia, Derek, Lydia, Allison, and void Stiles

Newt: void Stiles?

(i honestly don't remember if I explained void to them yet, so let's just pretend I haven't)